**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

What’s becoming of this game?!?!?? Where is the middle ground.....

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I have a five star killmonger, and a 5*medusa, a 5* stark, a 5*imiw.

What’s happening in the game. Is it just money grab?

One major thing I’ve noticed is every aw. It’s the same attack team... the holy trinity.
(Here is a fix attacker diversity).

Auto block, free damage aka ice man.
There is no skill it’s all just rng and use units.

This game is growing stale. I hope some well played and balanced comes soon. Because I’m months with out spending, and I was a big fish.

Increasing difficulty for the same content only pushes out uping coming players.

There is no balance.

It’s either so stupid easy or open your wallet. Where is the middle ground.

I don’t see one,

I say easy and I mean it. Its easy I use a sig 90 r4 5* stark for halls of healing. It’s boring I did it because it’s fast. Around 11,500 with synergies.

Hard and master are too easy. Uncollected is a money grab too hard. How about something in between master and uncollected.

Throw me a bone, let uncollected get the best rewards. They deserve it. But master is weak and lame.

Just myop.

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Uncollected is not hard. It requires skill.

If you dont like AW dont play it.

• Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    If Master is weak and lame for you them Uncollected is the next step. If Uncollected is to hard then you need to practice not ask for a level in between. With the roster you described you shouldn't be struggling.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    I've been able to 100% UC EQ twice now since becoming Uncollected, and the only reason I haven't done it a third time is because I became Uncollected in the last 6 days of the month and missed out on that. I've spent units on it (damn me but I've spent so many units) but I didn't need to spend any real money to pass any of the content.

I don't have Blade or GR, and yes I've got Sparky but he's not even my main attacker in AW. The only "main" attacker I have is Void, and I swap between 5 or 6 different champs based on my path. Autoblock, unavoidable damage, they all exist and can be played around, and if you screw up just manage your glory and loyalty, buy the potions every day and get the boosts when they're available.

At the moment I've got 3 r5 4* champs and 1 r3 5* champ. First exploration was with 1 r3 and 2 r5, and yeah I used some units but it's about practicing certain champs until you "git gud." Hopefully you do start training/practicing with your champs and maybe read their abilities if you haven't, because there always seems to be stuff that people aren't aware of.
  • wskyeungwskyeung Posts: 37
    Very obvious, the above is two groups of level.
    One with the skill and champs in the middle between master and uncollected, the other with higher skill.
    I see no point for the skillful players to suppress the writer’s thought.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,649 Guardian
    wskyeung wrote: »
    Very obvious, the above is two groups of level.
    One with the skill and champs in the middle between master and uncollected, the other with higher skill.
    I see no point for the skillful players to suppress the writer’s thought.

The OP does have a history of complaining that things are too difficult regularly. In fact, he was complaining that Heimdall was too difficult the morning the content was released. Note: he wasn't asking for help, he was complaining that the content was terrible, he had spent a thousand units on it already, and he was giving up on doing the monthly event entirely. On the day it was released.

In fact, my recollection is that in a few cases in the past where he initially complained that the content was too difficult, he eventually completed the content after receiving guidance from the forums. But in those cases he didn't initially ask for help: he simply complained the content was a money grab. But it is clear that there is a lot of content that is "too difficult" for him to complete initially that is not too difficult for him to eventually overcome with help, practice, or more information. He simply gives up too quickly.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Holy Trinity is close to dead. Unholy Trinity (Void/Killmonger/Sabretooth) and Dark Horse Trinity (Corvus Glaive/Proxima Midnight/Nebula) are far better AW attack teams.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Not a criticism but

1/ easy to get good champs early, skills suffers
    2/ meh champs at the beginning, skills improve

#Truth
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Holy Trinity is close to dead. Unholy Trinity (Void/Killmonger/Sabretooth) and Dark Horse Trinity (Corvus Glaive/Proxima Midnight/Nebula) are far better AW attack teams.

Don’t forget the Antman, ghost, wasp synergy... not used to often but makes ghost arguably the best champ in the game