**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Scarlet Witch and Mordo astral evade bug

hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
I was fighting Mordo in war with SW (awakened). I did a heavy attack on him. Her heavy is like 4 roundhouse kicks. On the second kick, it stunned him, and before the third kick connected, he astral evaded me and i got degen and he was unstunned. That seems like it should not happen.

Comments

• RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    hurricant wrote: »
    I was fighting Mordo in war with SW (awakened). I did a heavy attack on him. Her heavy is like 4 roundhouse kicks. On the second kick, it stunned him, and before the third kick connected, he astral evaded me and i got degen and he was unstunned. That seems like it should not happen.

Based on the description of astral evade, I wouldn't' call it a bug
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Drax x23 and electra are pretty much the only champs that have the double hit feature that will let them bypass the astral evade. I may have missed somebody but it's working as intended.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Iceman, when Coldsnap is on Mordo will not evade.
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    It should at least let me finish the heavy attack..
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    hurricant wrote: »
    It should at least let me finish the heavy attack..

Why? You stunned him and his astral evade is triggered by non-special attacks. I use SW vs Mordo a lot and this happens to me too. It isn't a bug.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    Drax x23 and electra are pretty much the only champs that have the double hit feature that will let them bypass the astral evade. I may have missed somebody but it's working as intended.

the fact that these champs can bypass it, that is where the bug is & is not working as intended. (which I'm not complaining.) It's just stating that even those champs double hits should be astral evaded. On the old forums I believe I saw either adora or miike address it and say it was in fact a bug, but I may be wrong (I hope I am wrong to be honest lol)
  • AgentOfSHIELDAgentOfSHIELD Posts: 50

Kabam really needs to fix that it's not just mordo getting screwed but quake as well. It's really difficult to stack aftershock on these characters because of the double hit bug.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    xion360 wrote: »

the fact that these champs can bypass it, that is where the bug is & is not working as intended. (which I'm not complaining.) It's just stating that even those champs double hits should be astral evaded. On the old forums I believe I saw either adora or miike address it and say it was in fact a bug, but I may be wrong (I hope I am wrong to be honest lol)

Actually on the old forums Kabam Miike suggested Drax as a solution when people were complaining about Mordo's astral evade...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    xion360 wrote: »

Thats correct. I did a post about that (which received a lot of hate) and Miike commented that is not working as intended and that the team is still trying to get a fix for it