**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

15k crystal - change already

Again I collected 15k fragments to get a better crystal, a crystal that can give me a hero to make me more competitive.

A Groot came out.
The previous time, a Hulkbuster came out.

For God's sake, developers of the game, take off those heroes that no one wants from the 15k crystal, sucks, there's no other word, ****, the player struggling, gathering fragments, buying something better and coming up with something bad.

In normal crystal, no problem, the crystal that can give any hero of the game, but in the 15k, should really be only the latest heroes.

Learn, players just want to become more competitive and the game has to take the player that way.

If the player completes the tasks, joins fragments, buys the most expensive crystal and receives a garbage sometimes followed, he abandons the game.

There is but it is against our policy .. Bla bla bla ..

So create a 20k crystal, but let only the new heroes come.

Give the players what they want, ways to become more competitive, no one can take a year to catch a better hero.

Take inspiration from Bandai games, which always make it easier for players to get the latest and greatest heroes, such as "Saint Seiya Cosmo Fantasy", which always helps players get new heroes with promotions and informs the individual% that every hero has to be caught.

I recognize that the game has improved a lot in this sense, the number of open crystals of 4 * has improved greatly and of 5 *, although the abyss of the 6 * continues increasing, so far is not felt, but when to raise the level of the missions, it will be.

We like the game and if we complain it's because we do not want to leave, but the game pushes us to this path.

Comments

• IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    There has to be a balance of good and garbage heroes in the featured crystal. If the featured crystal would only contain very good heroes, what would be the point of the other crystals?
    It's called "RANDOM" for a reason, you know?
    I think you can be competitive enough even if you don't have the 3 latest champs that have been added to the game.

Yeah sure, we all want those juicy god-tier champs, but this is the game and we have to work for them. I pulled Antman and Venom from back to back 5star crystals, and then I got Quake. You got Groot and HB. The next crystal might be Cap IW. It also might be Iron Patriot. Till then, make the most of what you have, as we all do. :smile:
  • If there were no junk how would you even appreciate the God tier pulls? Very few can maintain the appropriate rank up materials to rank multiple great champs anyways... If you only pull a decent champ 10% of the time your still on track with rank up materials!
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I think they should remove the complete trash champs and keep it at the meh/average or above. Have like 1 trash champ in it if anything but not a handful of them.

There are a handful of champs that are just devastating to pull because they serve no use and literally are no fun to even play around with(looking at you my sig 40 5*HB).

These champs are so bad they really need to be completely rethought to make them worth of something other than the depressed feeling when they pop out of your crystal.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I agree that there should be better champs for more shards, but that's not entirely supported. The Featured crystal is made based on what is happening in the MU currently. So if Infinity War came out, its featured crystal would have champs from the movie, regardless of their tier.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    The other reason this will never happen comes back to the fact that the developers won't ever acknowledge that such extremes exist between the tiers of the champs. That's been emphasized in many other posts; no game developer is going to admit the X, Y, and Z are "trash" champs. And to be fair, many of the champs that we do not have much interest in today, especially the older ones, were not always considered to be so bad. GIve it another year and you'll see some of today's better champs relegated to the recycle heap of "useless" champs.

For the OP, we all make the most with what we get, as others have pointed out. It's the gambling element of this game to see what you pull from crystals. With the 15K featured crystal, you run a greater risk for a potentially greater reward. But those risks don't always play out in our favor.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    There needs to be some risk when you decide to gamble the extra shards. If all champs were good or ideal then everyone would be picking up good champs every month. Not much for balance
  • no one wants get king groot from the 15k crystal, that is sucks, today I get one , I’m never doing 15k any more ☹️, so sad .
  • PEKKACHUPEKKACHU Posts: 136
    If the 15k crystals only contain good champions no one will ever go for the basics and risk a bad champion. These things need a balance, if there is a certain number of good champions there should be a certain number of bad champions to even the odds. As much as it hurts to hear it, we need rng in this game to balance it, without rng everyone is getting what they wanted and the sense of fun isn't that much. Quit whining if you get a bad champion, it's your choice to go for a high risk, so just man up and move on, it's just typical life, you don't always win, and that's what makes winning even more rewarding.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2019
    Open basics then if you don’t have a steady stream of 5* shards, or a solid roster already. Honestly, that is on you.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    There are a handful of champs that are just devastating to pull because they serve no use and literally are no fun to even play around with (looking at you my sig 40 5*HB).
    I’ve read a lot of trash talking regarding Hulkbuster and have discovered that my Level 55 (5 Star Hulkbuster) is breezing through Act 4 like a hot knife in butter. My power level is 6945 and my Hulk regenerates and maintains 100% power through to each Boss. When my alliance is at war, my boss power level averages 24,000 yet my alliance officer says he doesn’t make a good boss. Any thoughts???

;)
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    If they released crystals with guaranteed good champs there would be no point even having the others. These posts are ridiculous.
    Have to agree with this comment. Taking out meme and bad champions means your paying only 50% more for a guaranteed good champion which would be obsurd. Perhaps if kabam release a 25K crystal or something but certainly not for the 15k one
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    It's called rng for a reason. You take a chance and get burned, then complain about it knowing the odds aren't in your favor. That makes zero sense to me.

My suggestion, if you need to build a 5* roster pull basics. Once your roster is better take a chance with features. I have literally only pulled one feature and got IP. All basics from there on. I've had a pretty good stretch of 5* pulls from basics so I can't complain. But it's just a matter of time before I have a 4 month stretch of garbage.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    I would like a Groot. Just for fun. Garbage to you might not be garbage to others.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Today Basic hahaha iv23xfpdze9w.jpg