Cheating in AW

2»

Comments

• CheyneedCheyneed Member Posts: 95
    edited July 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Great point @VandalSavage. I agree 100% with that last comment

Agree with you that it is not appropriate to not call out other alliances. Your alliance mate can't solo a boss with both mini nodes up without timing out. Timeouts count as deaths. If the person had timed out and healed up it would still show as him dying. Therefore your alliance mate can't do what the OP is alleging happened.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Timeouts do count as deaths? That's dumb on Kabam apart then. A timeout shouldn't be a death but oh well lol.

He probably can't do it with two nodes up without timing out but it's amazing what he does in tier 1 top 100
    edited July 2017
    Yeah I agree with you. I think they weren't counting as deaths initially when AW started but people were exploiting it. Like when people would timeout to avoid ultron's regen.

But, that's why it's pertinent to the conversation. If someone really killed a R4 Magik with both minis up then they did over 500,00 damage in 3 minutes on a stun immune/debuff immune champ. Not to mention 1700+ attack which means 2 limbos and your dead. Just seems impossible to me. But likely situation to me is that the death count didn't update and these guys were pissed they lost.
  • CrusherCrusher Member Posts: 305
    Cheyneed wrote: »
    Yeah I agree with you. I think they weren't counting as deaths initially when AW started but people were exploiting it. Like when people would timeout to avoid ultron's regen.

But, that's why it's pertinent to the conversation. If someone really killed a R4 Magik with both minis up then they did over 500,00 damage in 3 minutes on a stun immune/debuff immune champ. Not to mention 1700+ attack which means 2 limbos and your dead. Just seems impossible to me. But likely situation to me is that the death count didn't update and these guys were pissed they lost.

U mean 500,000 and 17000+ attack ^^^
  • LadyLuna007LadyLuna007 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2017
    I have heard of this kind of thing happening in wars lately, its hard to prove eitherway, unless the alliance you come across is willing to help prove it, since it very well may happen to then some time.
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Member Posts: 267 ★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Don't call out alliances in chat. This is one thing Kabam told the community not to do.

If you want to ask how someone did that feat that that's okay but don't call out alliances.

We have a guy in our alliance that solos bosses with his 5* rank 4 so it's not impossible. He could have timed out and healed up unless you watched him do it in 3 minutes

Those things don't matter to the people in this forum. That's why we have all these cheating threads. Some are locked but many are deleted. So all these posts in this thread could one day be hidden from the rest of the world.

Moreover, it is expected that the screenshots should be taken at face value with no questions asked.

For example, it is up to the readers to prove that the screen shot showing Magik at node 55 is KOed and with 0 kills did not come from the same alliance war as the accused. In other words, we have to take it at face value that the screenshot did indeed come from the same alliance war.

That's why the question regarding the "1" is dismissed as "bizarre". Even the scenario regarding Voodoo which has been brought up twice already was simply ignored. It should be obvious that the argument regarding the "1" would apply to Voodoo as well. But that argument was never brought up until I mentioned the "1".

In another now deleted thread, we had an accuser claiming that another player was using a mod. He too also had a screen shot. It showed the alleged perpetrator having a 2.1 billion attack and his opponent with a PI of about 40% of his also having a 2.1 billion attack. We had to explain to the accuser that it was a game glitch showing the wrong value. Otherwise, we would have to believe that the alleged perpetrator wanted to have a fight where the first hero to "touch" the other wins.

So back to this thread, we have to pretend that the values you see are accurate including the 0 kills; otherwise, the whole story falls apart.

At the end of the day, we have a screen shot provided by the accuser showing the alleged perpetrator having his three heroes severely depleted of health. Support would see that screen shot and say "how is that cheating?"

edited July 2017
    --- Deleted ---