**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam, Please Give Us More Chances To Obtain T2 Alphas

TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
edited August 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
These take sooooo long to acquire, if you've already completed Act 5.

Comments

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Season 5 AQ woo!
  • Options
    Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Bring that wallet!
  • Options
    TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Season 5 AQ woo!

I guess I haven't read up much on this. Are the rewards going to give T2 fragments?
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    More coming in AQ thought I bet it's just for the top few hundred alliances when it should be for alot more. Progression is snail paced in mcoc, ways has been . Kabam kill the fun out of the game
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to get solo content in addition to Master/Uncollected Event Quest that offers T2AC
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    TRSIMP wrote: »
    Season 5 AQ woo!

I guess I haven't read up much on this. Are the rewards going to give T2 fragments?

Map 6 crystals will give about twice as much T2 alpha fragments on average and will have a rare chance at fully formed T2A. Also T2A glory costs are dropping by a bit, and now all alliances above rank 800 will get at least some T2A fragments in AQ rank rewards.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Well my alliance gets done Map 2 x 3bg x 5 days 100% and we get map 5 and 6 crystals from ranked rewards each week, so yeah it's nice
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Season 5 AQ woo!

Map 6 crystals will give about twice as much T2 alpha fragments on average and will have a rare chance at fully formed T2A. Also T2A glory costs are dropping by a bit, and now all alliances above rank 800 will get at least some T2A fragments in AQ rank rewards.

so the top allies get ways to get more and the mid allies still cant get any.

i understand there needs to be seperation between top allies and mid allies but it is quite a huge seperation.

eg.
    i am a 600k rating player with almost 2 yrs playing time. (i have every single 3* champ maxed and 100 4* at 3/30+) i run a low to mid tier ally. we got gold3 season 1, gold2 season 2, and we were rebuilding so only got silver 2 this season. we run map 4 or 3 in aq.
    and we do ok. i personally run master and Uncollected EQ each month.
    of my 600k rating i have only 2 4/55 champs and only 5 t2a in my inventory. quite low. and i have no more than 4 of any t4cc

i know someone who has only been playing for 9 months, (less than half the time as me), has only 50k rating but due to the fact they are in a high ally (PLATINUM 1) and they run AQ 5x5 they have 1 5/65, not sure exactly but more than 5 x 4/55, they have 10 t2a in their inventory and they have max t4cc and 50+ full t4cc crystals in their stash.

This is toooo much of a seperation IMO.
    i have been playing for longer, i play for many many hours every day,
    i understand they are in a top ally and i am in a lower ally and they deserve a very good roster for the hard work they do,
    but to have 50+ spare t4cc crystals whilst i am scrounging to get the resources for my 3rd r4.

just too much seperation and the spread of t2a and t4cc needs to trickle down a bit lower and more evenly IMO.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Season 5 AQ woo!

There are three ways for alliances to get T2 alpha fragments through AQ play. The rank rewards are one: you get them down to rank 800. The second way is via Map 6 crystals: you get at least one of these scoring at least 80 million, which is probably nearly all Map 5x5 alliances. The third way is via glory, which practically any alliance has access to, and those costs are dropping somewhat in season five.

By in large, season five's reward changes are quite good for mid and upper-mid tier alliances.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    NOooo
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Would be nice to get solo content in addition to Master/Uncollected Event Quest that offers T2AC

yep.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Season 5 AQ woo!

There are three ways for alliances to get T2 alpha fragments through AQ play. The rank rewards are one: you get them down to rank 800. The second way is via Map 6 crystals: you get at least one of these scoring at least 80 million, which is probably nearly all Map 5x5 alliances. The third way is via glory, which practically any alliance has access to, and those costs are dropping somewhat in season five.

By in large, season five's reward changes are quite good for mid and upper-mid tier alliances.

not lieraly no ways.
    if you read my post fully you can see that i am clearly stating the seperation between top and mid is too great.
    yes i can get some.
    but just how much faster they can be obtained by the top allies i believe is too much.
    doing map 5 5 days a week is something that takes a time commitment that not everyone can do.
    and i am not saying that top allies should get less.
    the deserve to get more.
    but the rate at which they are obtained by the top is far too great compared to mid to low tier IMO.
    i just think the rate at which they are obtainable by mid - low tier needs to be increased a little.

gold 1 war season and aq 5 x 5 is not something everyone can or wants to do.
    yews allies that do that should get more.
    but not quite as much more as they do is all i am saying.

I am really hoping AQ season 5 addresses this. But i still feel it is gunna keep the top getting even furthher and further in front at a faster rate.
    i feel that whilst i may be able to get them 50% quicker.
    higher allies will now be able to get them 300% faster.
  • Options

thats the kind of thing i am talking about....

having the best resources limited mainly via alliance play is not good for the game imo.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

having the best resources limited mainly via alliance play is not good for the game imo.

Actually you get mote in story right then anywhere else in the game. What is it 4 from act 4 6 from act 5 completion and is it 4 or 6 from one run through lol. So that’s actually a lot more then you can get in aq or aw season rewards. Plus the frags you get from map 6 crystals right now is laughable compared to uc daily crystal.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    DL864 wrote: »

Actually you get mote in story right then anywhere else in the game. What is it 4 from act 4 6 from act 5 completion and is it 4 or 6 from one run through lol. So that’s actually a lot more then you can get in aq or aw season rewards. Plus the frags you get from map 6 crystals right now is laughable compared to uc daily crystal.

but once it is done there is no more.....
    aq is a regular weekly thing....
    aw season rewards are a regular monthly thing....

adding these into monthly EQ would make a regular way to gain some from solo content....

all i ever get from my UC dailys is a smal tiny amount of t4b and t4cc frags. dont think i have ever seen t2a frags.... (maybe once or twice and thats it)

also what is available from LOL shouldnt be counted as what is available for most people. most people cant do LOL. anyopne that has the ability to do LOL is no doubt in a top ally. LOL requires skill the mid level player does not have