**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mastery help

fuctyo029hgu.png

Ok - I recovered all my offensive masteries. I have 20 left and 2,700 units. What should I focus on?

My best squad are all 4 Star rank 3 champions: Iceman, CapWW2, Doc Ock, Ultron, and Crossbones.

Also, why are the Fury masteries seldom recommended by the experts? Wouldn’t that really make Crossbones awesome in the same way Deep Wounds would make Blade awesome?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Max out precision and cruelty. Each costs 675 units to unlock, so it'll cost 1350 units. Add 1 or 2 points in extended and enhanced fury, for crossbones. Courage is not bad either. You can add one or two in glass cannon if you want to.

Could you send pic of your defense and utility mastery setups too? Not all 20 of those points have to be in offense. For example, you could get recovery(defense) for ultron, PB(defense) for cap ww2 and limber maxed rank will be quite helpful if you get stunned or for war defense.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I'm not really into mastery selection too much, but I can answer your fury question.

I believe that although fury masteries are good for CB and whatnot, they also don't really increase damage that much. For that reason, they don't have as great an effect as, say, deep wounds.
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    Max out precision and cruelty. Each costs 675 units to unlock, so it'll cost 1350 units. Add 1 or 2 points in extended and enhanced fury, for crossbones. Courage is not bad either. You can add one or two in glass cannon if you want to.

Could you send pic of your defense and utility mastery setups too? Not all 20 of those points have to be in offense. For example, you could get recovery(defense) for ultron, PB(defense) for cap ww2 and limber maxed rank will be quite helpful if you get stunned or for war defense.

@TheSquish671

Any more help is definitely appreciated
  • Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    akxm5q4yra00.png
    oim4lt5z9mv3.png
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Alright so first off max out or at least put in 4 points in limber.
    Only 1 point in vitality. If you're gonna get glass cannon, add 2 or 3 points to greater vitality to gain back some lost health.
    1 point in salve, 3 in recovery(since you have ultron). Willpower is also a good option for all champions.
    1 point in Block proficiency, PB and 1 or 2 in stand your ground.
    Don't waste points on physical/energy resist, so leave them at 0.