**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to rank up?

I'm struggling with this and I am really hoping to get a 4* iw cap or a 5* one.

Who to rank up? 27 votes

4* Killmonger
37%
XillymanStark78AlfaSpiderCoolsWerewrymXFA_Rebootedbluebubble100Noob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgAnthinhoTheSpicyKnight 10 votes
5* Hawkeye
22%
John757Maldroit2Mitchell35SmashSidDDragonLordNeo 6 votes
4* Iceman
29%
Anonymous346Duke_SilverBahamutEnderDraco58ThatOneMasterGamerTheIronSpiderFooshblalalaDisgruntled_User_123 8 votes
Wait for iw cap
11%
CHIRAGNamelezJ0E_Hardy 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    ShadowBlade075ShadowBlade075 Posts: 126
    I have 5 t4 basics this is for 4/40 or 2/35
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    iceman duped is awesome and is a great utility champ so depends on what you want to achieve and where you are in the game. If you have maxed deep wounds that Hawkeye will take you far and help you with harder content. Killmonger is awesome with void and sabertooth
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    4* Iceman
    Iceman is the most well rounded champ, in my opinion. Ice armor is beautiful, DOT effect also stops evade, frostbite deals massive damage. He's like a mix between a great attacker and a great defender. Overall, just great.
  • Options
    I'm on chapter 1 of act 5 hoping to try get down the collector I'm on electro but the damage when you hit him will just kill me
  • Options
    My team is 4* Gwenpool 4/40 4* stark spidey 4/40 4* X23 4/40 4* Medusa 4/40 all unduped and 5* ultron 2/35 ultron will be getting replaced by whoever I rank up
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Replace that Medusa until she is duped. Hawkeye will do you right. Power drain + bleed will hell with that electro.
    Iceman is another great option. I’ve got a 5/50 that has saved my tail more times than I can count
  • Options
    I'm not taking Medusa off she is a complete beast and ultron sucks
  • Options
    Just because he has double immunities dosent mean he's good he deal no damage and his bleed is even worse 50 damage per bleed and then you compare that to my x23 Medusa and Gwenpool at 150 damage every second and he might get a evade which is annoying af