**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are we gonna recieve the Compensation ??

Well the summoner appreciation 4 weeks are done and we havnt received the Compensation we were promised and no updates on when we will be seeing them or if the issues have or will be fixed.An update would be appreciated Kabam instead of offering us more ways to spend money

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Um...the summoner appreciation weeks were the "compensation". I don't think the word "compensation" was actually used anyway. Kabam gave out a lot of awesome stuff, culminating in the free t4cc crystal. They made it in a way that you had to work to get the rewards like the Hall of Healing quest and log in daily, but the rewards were pretty good.

Don't think Kabam will be giving out any more "compensation" in a hurry, although the game still feels broken to an extent.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    what compensation were we promised???? and when were we promised this????
    and a decent chunk of bugs have been fixed in the update this week.... yes there is more to go but gotta start somewhere......
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Without a doubt it was implied that when most of the issues were resolved they would issue some form of compensation. It was sort of implied that summoner appreciation was part of that.
    If there were fewer bugs and better communication then people wouldn't be as frustrated. Implying and generalisations leave to much room for interpretation
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    Um...the summoner appreciation weeks were the "compensation". I don't think the word "compensation" was actually used anyway. Kabam gave out a lot of awesome stuff, culminating in the free t4cc crystal. They made it in a way that you had to work to get the rewards like the Hall of Healing quest and log in daily, but the rewards were pretty good.

Don't think Kabam will be giving out any more "compensation" in a hurry, although the game still feels broken to an extent.

Working to receive stuff doesn't sound like compensation to me. Sounds like a way to not lose players while the game runs like garbage.
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    what compensation were we promised???? and when were we promised this????
    and a decent chunk of bugs have been fixed in the update this week.... yes there is more to go but gotta start somewhere......

They said once they sorted out issues we would be receiving something. It was in talks or something of that nature. Bugs and issues will never be fixed 100% so we will never see a thing.
  • DaMunk wrote: »
    Without a doubt it was implied that when most of the issues were resolved they would issue some form of compensation. It was sort of implied that summoner appreciation was part of that.
    If there were fewer bugs and better communication then people wouldn't be as frustrated. Implying and generalisations leave to much room for interpretation

Yup. They definitely made it sound like all would be fixed and compensation would come down the pipe. And they also made it sound like they hoped appreciation would be seen as compensation by most... And then they kinda just left it all up in the air to see what people did about it. Which is why this thread is needed. Because they were never straightforward about it and kept preaching patience bc it was all being "looked at". The least they could do is lay it all out. Waiting for it to go away or for people to forget about it is ridiculous... But seems to be a good tactic
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I'm pretty sure the summoner appreciation weeks were the compensation. Sorry if this wasn't what you wanted but I thought it was great especially the 1 week calendar rewards
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Also, the Fourth of July deals were amazing. They were the best rewards that have been offered for cash
  • ddude1234ddude1234 Posts: 7
    No summoner appreciation was said to be for us their customers while we were waiting for them to make sure the bugs were straightened out.
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Take your new 2* stark spiderman as your compensation. Now you can feel better
  • ddude1234ddude1234 Posts: 7
    Bump
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    wray1976 wrote: »
    Addyos wrote: »

Working to receive stuff doesn't sound like compensation to me. Sounds like a way to not lose players while the game runs like garbage.

Yeah...getting a free t4cc crystal just by logging in the game daily and getting expensive potions for free by doing 5-10 minutes of duels were really cumbersome and tough grinding lol.
    I agree though that Kabam designed to get the rewards by playing often and using lots of energy, requiring players to buy energy refills if they also wanted to do other quests. I'd rather Kabam just fix the bugs than having to worry about giving players "compensation" when the game gets broken.