**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where can I get T4CC fast?

I realize there's a ton of videos on this but come on there's got to be a good way to get some. I have 2 of everything and have no way to get more for I don't know how long.

Comments

• St333lll wrote: »
    I realize there's a ton of videos on this but come on there's got to be a good way to get some. I have 2 of everything and have no way to get more for I don't know how long.

I'm not sure which videos you've seen, but many people have covered this in detail. Your best bet is T4CC fragments from completing different events, Map 4/5/6 crystals from alliance quest, and the daily expert proving grounds (if you have the energy). But there's no "fast" way in general.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    I wish they would do a t4cc crystal arena to get one as a milestone reward. I’d do a few million points. Fed up of getting a t4cc crystal after ages and get another damn cosmic cat. I would do the exchange but 3 for 1 random t4cc is terrible.
  • Savio444 wrote: »
    I wish they would do a t4cc crystal arena to get one as a milestone reward. I’d do a few million points. Fed up of getting a t4cc crystal after ages and get another damn cosmic cat. I would do the exchange but 3 for 1 random t4cc is terrible.

Unless you are overflowing in T4CC and literally losing T4CC crystals to expiration constantly, the trade is terrible. It is *intended* to be terrible, unless you're trading T4CC that have no value because they are about to disappear. I don't recommend using that trade unless you're in that position.

A once a week T4CC arena would completely destroy T4CC as a bottleneck rank up resource. I'd hit the milestone every single week, and I'd eventually be earning T4CC faster than I could spend it on rank ups.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Greater glory crystals...if you are in an alliance that does 5x5 and upwards of 110m

They are pretty easy to get via glory
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    St333lll wrote: »

AQ is the best way to get them. I recommend finding an active alliance that clears all 3 battlegroups and runs a map that is a little harder than you are comfortable with. Then when you get comfortable run a higher map.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Savio444 wrote: »

Unless you are overflowing in T4CC and literally losing T4CC crystals to expiration constantly, the trade is terrible. It is *intended* to be terrible, unless you're trading T4CC that have no value because they are about to disappear. I don't recommend using that trade unless you're in that position.

A once a week T4CC arena would completely destroy T4CC as a bottleneck rank up resource. I'd hit the milestone every single week, and I'd eventually be earning T4CC faster than I could spend it on rank ups.

Yes but it's about time to change the bottleneck to something higher dont you think?
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    We’d all love more, faster and easier stuff. Unfortunately inflation makes the game less rewarding and slaps veterans in the face who have had to put in time building rosters. If the bottleneck isn’t t4cc, then it’s gold or iso at some point. Kabam doesn’t want us building rosters fast and beating the game or there’s no incentive to keep playing. Your welcome to suggest and dream, but unless it brings in revenue, probably not gonna happen,
  • Rajuteda wrote: »
    Greater glory crystals...if you are in an alliance that does 5x5 and upwards of 110m

They are pretty easy to get via glory

If you are an officer in such an alliance would you recruit someone whose best champs are 4 40s.