**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

DOMINO BUFF WIRH NEW PATCH???

2»

Comments

• Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Domino did critical failure while hitting me with her light hits, that’s something that is hard to explain. Getting a “critical failure” by Domino’s light hit is working as intended? She doesn’t really need a nerf, all kabam need to do is tone down her DoT damage or tone down her critical failure % rate
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    roberto94 wrote: »
    Domino did critical failure while hitting me with her light hits, that’s something that is hard to explain. Getting a “critical failure” by Domino’s light hit is working as intended? She doesn’t really need a nerf, all kabam need to do is tone down her DoT damage or tone down her critical failure % rate

It's complete normal and it all comes down to the champion you were using
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★

If it was anyone that has a chance to activate an ability upon being hit (evade, armor up, fury, etc.) and it doesn’t trigger, that’s a crit failure. It all depends on who you were using.

HB gets a crit failure every time domino hits him and he does not get his armor up buff, for example
  • Options
    Whododo872 wrote: »

If it was anyone that has a chance to activate an ability upon being hit (evade, armor up, fury, etc.) and it doesn’t trigger, that’s a crit failure. It all depends on who you were using.

HB gets a crit failure every time domino hits him and he does not get his armor up buff, for example

It's complete normal and it all comes down to the champion you were using

But explain Starlord that barely has begun building its combo hits without dexterity or fury buff? I attempted last week domino in uncollected with Starlord, Hyperion, sparky, voodoo and AA. Hyperion I can understand because of power gain causing it as sometimes his power gain suddenly don’t show up, sparky too because of his poise and flat 65% evade rate something, AA with not inflicting bleeds as it cause critical failure because he failed to inflict bleeds, voodoo because of healings buff at the start of the fight but Starlord? A tech but still get massive critical failure by her hits
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Starlord triggers fury, which can fail, and dexterity and even parry can fail on him. So SL getting critical failures isn't all that rare in my opinion.
  • Options
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Starlord triggers fury, which can fail, and dexterity and even parry can fail on him. So SL getting critical failures isn't all that rare in my opinion.

But I got them by standing still while blocking

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

Any things like willpower, perfect block and the likes?
    The latter will be another one triggering it as far as I know. Anything with a chance at triggering in the masteries could be the culprit as far as I know.
  • Options

Any things like willpower, perfect block and the likes?
    The latter will be another one triggering it as far as I know. Anything with a chance at triggering in the masteries could be the culprit as far as I know.

Willpower I don’t know if it’s the cause for triggering but having Recovery while standing still during block while taking a light hits could cause critical failure from just Recovery itself?

Perfect block I don’t think as I said that I was getting it while just standing still while doing block and nothing else.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Probably it has something to do with SL sig ability
  • Options
    LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    I used unduped RHulk and his only ability he gains is a heat charge. Unduped he only gains them from taking damage or using his sp1 attack. I had no masteries on and I was attacking and still crit failing. She needs looking at properly and fixing. She doesn't need nurfing as I love to play with her. Her ability needs fixing because it is taking all skill out of the game and just saying here is some random damage now take it and use items and units
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Any of the defense masteries could have failed, i.e. perfect block.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    LiamS1990 wrote: »
    I used unduped RHulk and his only ability he gains is a heat charge. Unduped he only gains them from taking damage or using his sp1 attack. I had no masteries on and I was attacking and still crit failing. She needs looking at properly and fixing. She doesn't need nurfing as I love to play with her. Her ability needs fixing because it is taking all skill out of the game and just saying here is some random damage now take it and use items and units

Here's an idea maybe he failed to crit ever think of that one because even with no masteries on he has a chance to crit. Therefore that crit that was supposed to happen failed to happen
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    DOMINO CANNOT BREAK BLOCK. What you are seeing is you dropping block before she hits with her 2 part second attack.

She CAN break parry..
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Remember SL sig ability also decreases damage taken based on opponent combo. That could fail.