**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What's more prestigious: 6* or rare duped 2* ?

Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Note: this is about social prestige, not the in-game prestige system.

People like to show-off with things nobody else has. A 6* is probably the most obvious answer. But purely based on rarity, getting 6* is "easy", it is just a matter of collecting the right amount of crystals. But what about champions who are not found in the regular crystals?

With the cinematic crystals, I came to realise a lot of 2* are not in the regular circuit of crystals and are only accessible on rare occasions. It might take a while until players get the opportunity to get a 2* Loki, IMIW, Sparkey, IP or various other champions. Are they considered 'prestigious', especially duped?

Vote and discuss.

What's more prestigious: 6* or rare duped 2* ? 68 votes

6*
52%
AjavedHort4FrostyDidzeeadqqedfyvrNightCrackerValeron2004Ab_SamadMcfly89ShaheerFIazHendrossG0311xananabananaDanny_Atharva111AwroenderXFA_RebootedJC_Quatre_1988cx23433 36 votes
Rare duped 2*
35%
Alex_sc11Spity68ThatsausagedangerbluGrafikdevSpiritOfVengeanceDuke_SilverJohnLocke117KillerRino19SoulBreaker1229Jackbrooks2580NamelezPacificWarriorMaldroit2Mitchell35xxKyojinxxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkingbAdityatheaawesommoneesh2005 24 votes
Other (reply)
11%
DrownedGodAnonymous346FR33_HUG5taojay1Amazing_Demon05FooshblalalaSpidey983abqber 8 votes

Comments

• Valeron2004Valeron2004 Posts: 19
    edited September 2018
    6*
    For a 2yr F2P player like me its hard to get 6* (Also I am medium skilled), I wouldn't use a 2*. I mean whts the use of getting them if they are of no use
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    For a 2yr F2P player like me its hard to get 6* (Also I am medium skilled), I wouldn't use a 2*. I mean whts the use of getting them if they are of no use
    Of course 2* have no use besides arena's (and upcoming danger rooms), but that is not the poll about.
    I think its the Thanos and Kang sort of stuff which ia more presitgious. The kind of champs nobody else has on any no. Of stars
    That is a good argument. I guess a 4* Thanos, Kang or Ultron (Classic) would indeed be the most prestigious.
  • ScottydoosmashScottydoosmash Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    Yeah stuff like this is better than any 2*, although tbh I’ve had him for ages and he’s totally useless except for arena fodder 😂 mkutv9mdqy5z.png
    6*’s are what i’d rather get, many desirable 6*’s that are not easy to get. A lot of luck involved.

The 5* OG Vision is extremely rare and expensive to get, and actually useful
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Rare duped 2*
    Ooooh 2* thanos
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Other (reply)
    1 star characters. Those that kept them from the start are both patient and wise.
  • Rare duped 2*
    @Valeron2004
    They're helpful in lower arenas.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Other (reply)
    Rare unduped 1*s
    DrownedGod wrote: »
    1 star characters. Those that kept them from the start are both patient and wise.
    I still have my Wolverine and Spider-Man from the beginning, but I wonder how to get the 1* Iron Man... But yeah, those are a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity pulls. But everyone has one from the start so that's less prestigious. Or are there other occasions you can get other 1*?
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Ooooh 2* thanos
    Does that even exist? I've no knowledge of that.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    I have all the 1*s i got in the beginning and honestly there’s no point to it. It’s not like there’s a show (like a car show or something) we can go and show off our classics. I’d rather get a good 6*. DD and Karnak are disappointing pulls 😞
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    I want a kang on my team since i beat him in act2 almost 2 years ago, but my alliance fail to get him in the december event

I hope they do it again, i want a kang pls
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Other (reply)
    Kang, Thanos, Immortal Iron Fist, Unstoppable Colossus, OG Vision, OG Deadpool, and Goldpool would be prestigious champs. Especially as 5*s.... I think I got everyone XD
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Other (reply)
    Oh and can't forget about 4* Thor, BW, scarlet witch, Dr. Strange and wolverine. And OG Ultron.... I'm probably missing a few more but you get the picture lol
    Spidey983 wrote: »
    Oh and can't forget about 4* Thor, BW, scarlet witch, Dr. Strange and wolverine. And OG Ultron.... I'm probably missing a few more but you get the picture lol
    How are those first four prestigious?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    @Valeron2004
    They're helpful in lower arenas.

But what use are lower arenas eh? 3* aren’t handy either.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Other (reply)
    Pulling an Immortal Iron Fist from the max signature crystal can be very prestigious.
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    Pulling an Immortal Iron Fist from the max signature crystal can be very prestigious.
    Correct, I would like to have one. Some day. Maybe. Pretty please!