**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When you fight Maestro, which do you find more satisfying?

Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

When you fight Maestro, which do you find more satisfying? 56 votes

Successfully evading his sp1 (complete or even just not having to deal with the degen)
53%
winterthurbelli300ErSandnameplasDarkrider05Anonymous346A l p h aSpiderCoolsxananabananaCupidBahamutBrandonCNPeterQuillAckbar67Austin555555MarriB_Dizzle_01VoltolosMathking13Buttehrs 30 votes
Successfully getting him to his sp2
46%
AjavedBrainimpacterSIlverProfessorMrLalowDean9300450Ethans8279SpiritOfVengeanceBruce12342SceptilemaniacHammerbro_64JustusCastrumSDAATRXFA_RebootedKillerRino19ChampioncriticWinner66615KngSpcIKONFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkingb 26 votes

Comments

• BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    His sp1 isn’t difficult to evade. It’s actually the third hit that causes the degen. So if you block hits one and two then evade three you get no degen. Easiest is evade hit one, parry hit two, evade hit three.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Successfully evading his sp1 (complete or even just not having to deal with the degen)
    Bigdogbob wrote: »
    His sp1 isn’t difficult to evade. It’s actually the third hit that causes the degen. So if you block hits one and two then evade three you get no degen. Easiest is evade hit one, parry hit two, evade hit three.

yeah I know that. anyway I usually go for evading all 3 beams. But the timing for the third one isn't the easiest. I'd say about as hard as Cyclops' or Yellowjacket's sp1. It's just long enough that, if you mess up, it's usually cause you swiped back too early. And it's SUPER ANNOYING.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    I think it is to completely evade all 3 hits of special 1.
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Hahaha, when I read this the first time, I thought the title was Mephisto and I'm thinking to myself "his special 1 is super easy to evade"
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    1 shotting him with a 4* aa at 30% health was what got my rocks off. 😎
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Mathking13 wrote: »

yeah I know that. anyway I usually go for evading all 3 beams. But the timing for the third one isn't the easiest. I'd say about as hard as Cyclops' or Yellowjacket's sp1. It's just long enough that, if you mess up, it's usually cause you swiped back too early. And it's SUPER ANNOYING.

Neither of which is particularly hard to evade. YJ is slightly more difficult because it is less predictable (cyclops: dash to opposite side of the screen, drop block, he goes for it). YJ often launches when ur close.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Marri wrote: »
    Mathking13 wrote: »

Neither of which is particularly hard to evade. YJ is slightly more difficult because it is less predictable (cyclops: dash to opposite side of the screen, drop block, he goes for it). YJ often launches when ur close.

I'm not talking about AI behaviour... I'm talking about the specials in general. I mean yeah Maestro is probs a bit easier cause the most deadly one isn't the one that happens half a second after the dark background, but the sp1s of YJ and cyclops happen almost instantly (well next to as close to that as reasonably possible)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    WM's special 1 equally difficult to evade.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    the real answer and you didn't put on the poll is

1 shot him with the regen
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    He’s pretty easy too take out. When you get down all the movements
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    beating him with a champion that others say that it can not be done