**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ranking up 5*Mordo or 5* Ronan

ranking up 5*Mordo or 5* Ronan

ranking up 5*Mordo or 5* Ronan 14 votes

Ronan
35%
XillymanAtharva111NamelezfartkowskiDisgruntled_User_123 5 votes
Mordo
64%
RagamugginGunnerVladislas22DOKTOROKTOPUSBahamutQuatre_1988UlysseOdysseus75PlagueisBaneFhfjghhggggjfhfjgFooshblalala 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Any dupes
  • Options
    no
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    no

Neither then
    Mordo isn't worth it, Ronan needs to be duped
  • Options
    okay thanks
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    Yup, arena fodder.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Mordo
    no

Neither then

you are so wrong my friend, mordo can kill any boss in the game, no dupe needed, do you have it? and if you do, why you don't use him?
  • Options
    no

Neither then

you are so wrong my friend, mordo can kill any boss in the game, no dupe needed, do you have it? and if you do, why you don't use him?

I sense sarcasm.
    I have him as a duped 4 and 5*. Only good for defense. His fury is crapand if he is directly hit, his power gain is taken away. Just play him stun immune and he is easy as pie. All his duped ability does is add energy resistance when blocking. Utterly useless sig ability.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    no

Neither then

I sense sarcasm.
    I have him as a duped 4 and 5*. Only good for defense. His fury is crapand if he is directly hit, his power gain is taken away. Just play him stun immune and he is easy as pie. All his duped ability does is add energy resistance when blocking. Utterly useless sig ability.

Sig isn’t useless at all. That sig dramatically reduces the damage you take from limbo and champs like DS or magneto etc do very little damage when you block. Also since he can block unblockable specials, should one be hard to avoid and energy based, you could just block instead to take much less damage than normal. I don’t use him often, but he isn’t bad. Plus that soul barb is deadly in the right situation and the regen is always handy. The reason I rarely use him is because I hate having to sit and charge heavy attacks to get decent damage. But if you don’t mind that then he’s a good champ if used correctly.
  • Options
    jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    This last event quest proved Ronan's value. He'd be a solid duped r3, but no higher. Mordo would also be a valuable r3, good for Medusa and fun to play.

I'd go Ronan, if duped.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Mordo
    no sarcasm at all my fellow summoner, he is always in my A team with dormammu, i did my inital run at 5.3 and 5.4 with both of them.

1 shot at heimdall and red skull this month, same with lot of bosses, if you really think he is only a defender, you don't know how to use him properly, i can teach you