**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pvp wins

Of late I’ve encounterd a few acount with absurd lvl of wins in pvp. I know that i am average a best in pvp. What im looking for is a form to out ppl cheating the system. Keep the play fair for all. Any advice. Is welcome.

Comments

• Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    Some people grind arenas ALL DAY LONG to get those PvP wins. They spend big bucks and lots of units to recharge champs.
  • Options
    Ok what would you consider a really high number of wins in pvp?
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I just checked my own account.
    I'm sitting at 98721 PVP fights in roughly 3 years.
    That's all arena added up together, for someone who takes sometimes weeks of not doing any arena to speak of.
    What did you come across that seemed to be so high to you?
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Tripod_13 wrote: »

If you did arena 24/7 for 4 years straight, meaning not even getting up to go the bathroom or look at something for a split second... 420,000 PvP would be a lot.
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    Worry about your own account, problem solved..
  • Options
    Tripod_13 wrote: »

If you did arena 24/7 for 4 years straight, meaning not even getting up to go the bathroom or look at something for a split second... 420,000 PvP would be a lot.

That would actually roughly be 2,100,000 fights, without sleeping.
    Sleeping 8 hours a day (16/7 playtime) would be 1,400,000 pvp wins.

Playing 2 hours a day, every day, for 4 years straight, would get 175,000 wins. There are those that do more than that I'm sure.

Disclaimer:
    Numbers based on 1 fight every minute, including all loading times.
  • Options
    358 pvp win streak. But it looks like im wrong and you all are right. So im prepared to drop it.
  • Options
    Hold on.
    You meant win streak in arena?
    That's a whole different ball game.
    That's where I have 725 or something.

That's from a weekend worth of serious arena, but without losing sleep or disregarding the needful things.
    I (and I think everyone) was under the assumption you meant total PVP fights, which is a different category altogether.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    358 is no harder than 20. Just time. My highest is only 280 though. Think that was for 4* NC back in the day. Didn't want to look at arena for a week after that lol. Don't understand how people grind for features without hating the game.
  • Options
    Grinding a weekend for me comes down to no arena the entire following week. Grinding wears you down, it's been a thing in the past to see just how far I could push it. Quite a bit it turned out. Got real tired of that though. Play arena for milestones now, if that. As long as I grab units and gold in amounts that fit my needs, I'm cool.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Highest PvP win record I've seen is around 1,400. Best way to get a high PvP streak is have 3 days with nothing to do, use units to refresh champions, and turn off background app refresh and in-game chats to reduce loading times and lag.