The Hood - does he needs to be awakened?

I want to use The Hood for aw defense. Currently, he is at r3. Is he any good for defense unawakened?

Comments

  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    He isn't all that great for defense in any form. I've brought him along a few times.

    He doesn't need to be awakened though. His sig ability isn't a big game changer.

    He's a great champ for offense in my opinion
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 435
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    I want to use The Hood for aw defense. Currently, he is at r3. Is he any good for defense unawakened?

    I use mine, ANAWAKENED, in AW defense on node 19.. SP2 NOT blockable and charged at the start of the match, and after he uses, he will become invisible.. great choice in AW defense IMO
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    ADDZZ wrote: »
    He isn't all that great for defense in any form. I've brought him along a few times.

    He doesn't need to be awakened though. His sig ability isn't a big game changer.

    He's a great champ for offense in my opinion


    Awakened on sp2 imblocable + start with sp2 he is a beast.
  • SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    His invisibility is useful.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    His invisibility is tricky but I think it really depends on your tier (I'm guessing somewhere beneath tier 7 if you are placing a rank 3 btw). But you also need to have MD for him to be able to generate power fast enough. One caution though, if you get pitted against an alliance that runs map 5 he might be a liability as Hood is a common enemy on map 5. With season 4 of AQ already being completed 9-10 weeks I imagine a lot of people are simply used to fighting him.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 435
    Thawnim wrote: »
    His invisibility is tricky but I think it really depends on your tier (I'm guessing somewhere beneath tier 7 if you are placing a rank 3 btw). But you also need to have MD for him to be able to generate power fast enough. One caution though, if you get pitted against an alliance that runs map 5 he might be a liability as Hood is a common enemy on map 5. With season 4 of AQ already being completed 9-10 weeks I imagine a lot of people are simply used to fighting him.

    yeah but not prepared to take his SP2 right on the face ;)
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    His invisibility is tricky but I think it really depends on your tier (I'm guessing somewhere beneath tier 7 if you are placing a rank 3 btw). But you also need to have MD for him to be able to generate power fast enough. One caution though, if you get pitted against an alliance that runs map 5 he might be a liability as Hood is a common enemy on map 5. With season 4 of AQ already being completed 9-10 weeks I imagine a lot of people are simply used to fighting him.

    yeah but not prepared to take his SP2 right on the face ;)

    Most people clear that line with power drainers so he rarely causes a hassle. We have a guy with a max ranked OG Vision. Hood is not a worthy matchup for that. But again there is a big difference in our tiers.
  • Thawnim wrote: »
    Il_JooO wrote: »
    Thawnim wrote: »
    His invisibility is tricky but I think it really depends on your tier (I'm guessing somewhere beneath tier 7 if you are placing a rank 3 btw). But you also need to have MD for him to be able to generate power fast enough. One caution though, if you get pitted against an alliance that runs map 5 he might be a liability as Hood is a common enemy on map 5. With season 4 of AQ already being completed 9-10 weeks I imagine a lot of people are simply used to fighting him.

    yeah but not prepared to take his SP2 right on the face ;)

    Most people clear that line with power drainers so he rarely causes a hassle. We have a guy with a max ranked OG Vision. Hood is not a worthy matchup for that. But again there is a big difference in our tiers.

    Yes your tier is what will determine this.
Sign In or Register to comment.