**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystals

Dear kabam and fellow summoners,
I was playing Contest of Champoins when a thought his me. We have 5 and 6 star featured crystals but we don't have a 4* featured hero crystal. I think it would be a great idea for kabam to think about. Because there are summoners that are newer to the game that would like the heroes from the featured 5 and 6 stars and they could afford to try to get one in the featured 4*. I jope yoi consider my idea.

Comments

• Options
    I think that would be nice to
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike what do you think about this idea
  • Options
    Mikey_XO123Mikey_XO123 Posts: 17
    @SPIDERMANANTMAN that’s not a bad idea!
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    irrelevant at this point of the game
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★

For you perhaps, but not for early to intermediate players
  • Options

IMO: The only star rating that is irrelevant are 1* All others have definite uses in arena and the new game modes coming out.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

there is no point for a new player to spend more shards for a featured 4* crystal
  • Options
    Well couldn't you say the same thing with a person saving up for there first 5*? So making a 4* featured crystals sounds good in my ears
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★

there is no point for a new player to spend more shards for a featured 4* crystal

Wholeheartedly disagree there.
    I've recently started another account, and while it's fun, I would definitely spend shards on a featured 4* crystal.
    RNG in itself is already nasty enough (the account has only 2* worth anything), so any option to grab a featured 4* would be welcome.

Stating it's pointless for newer players is just silly. Let people decide themselves (like they do now with 5* featured when veteran player). If you don't want them, don't get them, simple enough really.
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit What do you think about the 4* featured crystal?
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Love the idea. For 3000 shards, I'd buy it.