**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik worth generic AG?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
If you had a r4 5* unduped magik and a generic ag laying around, would you use it on her?

Magik worth generic AG? 63 votes

Yes
22%
OmniCaptain_KandiceINTEGRALLukedwonlnTJ82Jøhnßîscuîtbutterstufan_1974LibertyPrimeV1Ebbi23987PedritkoRetsFhfjghhggggjfhfjgkrauserhunt 14 votes
No
41%
KpatrixAnimejay70Timone147Erza_ScarletRaganatorCapWW2SIlverProfessorFeeney234IOSJasoNBapoiWaynedavyExHavokQuikPikMonk1TwmRBruce12342Hammerbro_64YouconfusedBahamutPeterQuill 26 votes
Save for Godzilla
36%
Alex_sc11ShrimkinsHaji_SaabWorld EaterLightZenithadqqedfyvrSungjGNASTYAnonymous346ShadeZeroJonibärchenDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverAjjohnsbb8iR0NLuNGMelkerlanneroXFA_RebootedJC_Atticus9090Mitchell35 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    No
    I wouldn't use it on her, unless you plan on sticking her in defense.
    The limbo might be nice when questing, but really isn't needed there. Her other abilities don't rely on being duped whatsoever.

I'd save it for Godzilla...
  • Options
    No
    If defense is in play, then yeah, she might be worth it.
    Offensively, sure it'll help, I've scraped the bottom of health on my 4*, only to be saved by Limbo, but on the whole, my 5* does pretty well without. She obviously never gets into defense, but she is very often part of my attack team.

Really though, considering it's a generic... I'd hold off myself. There are others that need it more by definition (SL pops to mind immediately), so it really is about if you want her in defense right away, or are okay with the defense you have atm.
  • Options
    No
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Bapoi wrote: »
    If defense is in play, then yeah, she might be worth it.
    Offensively, sure it'll help, I've scraped the bottom of health on my 4*, only to be saved by Limbo, but on the whole, my 5* does pretty well without. She obviously never gets into defense, but she is very often part of my attack team.

Really though, considering it's a generic... I'd hold off myself. There are others that need it more by definition (SL pops to mind immediately), so it really is about if you want her in defense right away, or are okay with the defense you have atm.

Used in on GP on main account then r5 her, no regrets there. problem is i have no patience what so ever. maybe i pull someone within the next month, maybe not in a year
    Granted, patience is hard...
    I have three class awakenings sitting there, and I'm non-stop teetering on whether or not I should wake up Hyperion with one of the cosmics I have.

Then again, I hardly ever use him, so that keeps me in check right now.

A generic would make it worse. Used mine on my SL, I had no intention of having him sit there doing nothing any longer.

I agree though, something good and waiting for that is not gonna help either.
    If it makes you happy in any way, I'd say go for it haha :smile:
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Save for Godzilla
    This just sounds cool.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Save for Godzilla
    4* yes, 5* no
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    No
    I’d save it for somebody who needs it.
  • Options
    YouconfusedYouconfused Posts: 271
    No
    She's a beast without it. I'd save it for somewhere who doesn't become a savage UNTIL theyre duped like SL or Vodoo
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Save for Godzilla
    Godzilla is a god tier
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Save for Godzilla
    Save for Man-Bear-Pig