**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost god of defense

Dear Developers. I see your work to make the battlefield more exciting is wonderful. Emma Frost is a goddess of defenses. I am amazed at the amount of damage it bears. I do not think I will play this quest because I did not succeed in getting away from their attacks and a hit in the 18k damage block is unbearable to my heroes. I think this is the time for me to stop playing because I see StarLord 3 * from other players passing quietly. My self-esteem has fallen a lot with this mission and my balance and emotional health are worth more than the game. I am not criticizing your work and I see that a good number of players have already completed in total, but it was not the same with me. I ask a thousand pardons if you hurt any term in the forum. I am very moved by this sad situation for me.

I'm not asking nerf, I'm just commenting on my sincere thoughts of disillusioned and disenchanted man.

Comments

• KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    edited September 2018
    I believe she’ll be more beneficial as an attacker than on defense. Not saying she doesn’t have defensive value or anything but it’s hard to ignore her offensive capabilities.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I've played her on uncollected, dealing with her mechanics isn't that bad. What makes her terrible in uncollected is her insane base damage combined with the 300% fury buff thing
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @Championcritic you have a solid point there. She’s a pretty good champ, both offense and defense. But oscillate is what’s making her outstanding and stupid.

Without oscillate she would be very beatable for anyone really.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    It only the node ther make he so much hard core much dont relaxes this berfor it to late
  • Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    kmlxd65rp41s.jpg

No pain, no gain.
    I got 100% without spend my units, just energy refils until learn how defeat her.