Options

Emma Frost god of defense

Dear Developers. I see your work to make the battlefield more exciting is wonderful. Emma Frost is a goddess of defenses. I am amazed at the amount of damage it bears. I do not think I will play this quest because I did not succeed in getting away from their attacks and a hit in the 18k damage block is unbearable to my heroes. I think this is the time for me to stop playing because I see StarLord 3 * from other players passing quietly. My self-esteem has fallen a lot with this mission and my balance and emotional health are worth more than the game. I am not criticizing your work and I see that a good number of players have already completed in total, but it was not the same with me. I ask a thousand pardons if you hurt any term in the forum. I am very moved by this sad situation for me.

I'm not asking nerf, I'm just commenting on my sincere thoughts of disillusioned and disenchanted man.

Comments

• Options
    KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    edited September 2018
    I believe she’ll be more beneficial as an attacker than on defense. Not saying she doesn’t have defensive value or anything but it’s hard to ignore her offensive capabilities.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    I've played her on uncollected, dealing with her mechanics isn't that bad. What makes her terrible in uncollected is her insane base damage combined with the 300% fury buff thing
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    @Championcritic you have a solid point there. She’s a pretty good champ, both offense and defense. But oscillate is what’s making her outstanding and stupid.

Without oscillate she would be very beatable for anyone really.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,242 ★★★★★
    It only the node ther make he so much hard core much dont relaxes this berfor it to late
  • Options
    Itinho2107Itinho2107 Posts: 69
    kmlxd65rp41s.jpg

No pain, no gain.
    I got 100% without spend my units, just energy refils until learn how defeat her.