**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Up Pointers

HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
Lately (For months) I've been getting nothing but trash out of my 4*/5* crystals...
So I've been debating on using up some of these resources I have for a new war defender. Which would be the best options and why?
Or is this pointless and just continue to pray for something good from the Kabam gods...

CHAMP INFO
5* Kingpin (not awakened) rank up to r3
4* Bishop (not awakened) rank up to r4
4* NC (not awakened) rank up to r4

* note I have resources to multiple champs and/max out a 4* or r3 a 5*.

Rank Up Pointers 22 votes

5* Kingpin
31%
DOKTOROKTOPUSFurious_Fighter1XFA_Rebooted0522_2Al_AhadHKGNWaddaboutmeBareloo 7 votes
4* Bishop
0%
4* Nightcrawler
68%
winterthurHollowbornRavenrob_33buttersAhitlawSpiderCools10or_StrongChampioncriticbluebubble100Maldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgDisgruntled_User_123Tomstar124AwsomediabrineTonyStarkNV 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler is a very good defender in AW, unless he's fighting against an opponent that knows how to change his stance. Aside from that, he should do very well
  • Options
    4* Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler is a very good defender in AW, unless he's fighting against an opponent that knows how to change his stance. Aside from that, he should do very well

I whoop on NC w/ my Iceman but I do know a lot of people struggle against him. Definitely a good option. I may do him just cause!
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    4* Nightcrawler
    If your kingpin were awakened, he'd do very well too, with his high health and ability to shrug off debuffs
  • Options
    4* Nightcrawler
    If your kingpin were awakened, he'd do very well too, with his high health and ability to shrug off debuffs

ty97fip3nak7.jpg

Well I do have this guy... just figured 5*s would be worth more nowadays.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    4* Nightcrawler
    Depending on your alliance tier, and don't awaken NC.
  • Options
    4* Nightcrawler
    winterthur wrote: »
    Depending on your alliance tier, and don't awaken NC.

I hope I don't awaken NC, took me a long time to get him, I know he's better not awakened for war.
    Alli is Tier 12 in war.
  • Options
    4* Nightcrawler
    You have the resources to take Kingpin to rank 3? I have no experience with this champ but I think NC is still good at Tier 12.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    4* Nightcrawler
    winterthur wrote: »
    You have the resources to take Kingpin to rank 3? I have no experience with this champ but I think NC is still good at Tier 12.

Yes, I'd just have to farm more gold.
    Though I've been saving my T4 Skill Cats for Blade (if I ever get him)
  • Options
    4* Nightcrawler
    You will. I just pulled him from PHCs. ;)
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Nightcrawler is way overrated. Alliances use him so much in war as a defender that you can't help but become good at fighting him. He sucks when he's awakened. Kingpin is the better option even unduped.