**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

The tech gifted danger room is a bit excessive

1235»

Comments

• HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    My best mutant is X-23. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I realised Sentinel was the event boss.

At least she has the cruelty stacks on him because of non-bleed, my best 3* champ is Archangel... the best I could do to him was stun him with my sp3 :'(
  • B012B012 Posts: 39
    i used 3* max out iceman, but yeah it took me so much time to take him down. only spaming my sp1 since all my basic attack literally did nearly 0 dmg,
    for master 2* max cable and a constantly sp2 spam.

honestly those events are challenging but sentinel was hard as ****
  • Hey All,

Thank you to everybody that has given us feedback on the difficulty of Danger Rooms, and especially Master and Epic difficulty. We understand that the these might be more difficult than some Summoners would like it to be, but we did want it to be a challenge for players of all Experience Levels! One of the benefits of Champion Requirements is that it allows us to make more challenging content that can be accessed and played by a much wider group of Summoners, and not just the strongest.

We want to keep making content that challenges our players, and especially in ways where we can challenge all of our players equally.

To keep these forums nice and clear, we're going to close this thread and ask that we keep our Danger Room discussions and feedback in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/92828/announcing-danger-rooms
This discussion has been closed.