Generic AG worthy?

DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
gbbm2rqubrop.png
Does he need the dupe or worth a generic AG?

Comments

  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 318 ★★
    You silly. Save that gem.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    I dont wanna lol
  • I could see wanting to, but doubt it's a good play. R3 him, play for a week or so, watch the soon to come videos to see if you're overlooking any certain play style, then decide. It's a generic, man.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    No he is not worthy good defense champ but does not deserve an AG
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Congratulations man, how many units spent? @Demonzfyre
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Congratulations man, how many units spent? @Demonzfyre

    I bought 5. So 1500
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    chunkyb wrote: »
    I could see wanting to, but doubt it's a good play. R3 him, play for a week or so, watch the soon to come videos to see if you're overlooking any certain play style, then decide. It's a generic, man.

    True. I get swept up in the hype sometimes and forget the real deal isn't as shiny as the UC versions.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 518 ★★★
    Please post on here after you test him out! Congrats on the great pull. @ESF is doing the Omega sales pitch right now and it’s working on me.
  • ESFESF Posts: 878 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No he is not worthy good defense champ but does not deserve an AG

    Um, er, um...don't know how good he is on defense, but I'm telling anybody who will listen: This dude is AMAZING on offense
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    @ESF Does he need the dupe to be amazing?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    No he is not worthy good defense champ but does not deserve an AG

    Um, er, um...don't know how good he is on defense, but I'm telling anybody who will listen: This dude is AMAZING on offense

    True but he needs to be duped
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 518 ★★★
    @Demonzfyre if only you had a generic gem to awaken him with 😜
  • ESFESF Posts: 878 ★★★
    As for the question at hand: Generic Awakening...man. That is such a tough question because they are so, so, so valuable.

    I'll say this: IF, repeat IF, repeat IF, you are a patient player who likes DOT as a concept and in characters, AND you understand how to play with him and are really fluid with him, AND especially if you have Sig Stones handy...I'd strongly consider it.

    Again: If you feel like you are gonna go all in on this character and make him a focal point of your attack strategy, I would -- me, personally -- use a Generic on him. He's lethal without, but terrifying awakened.

    Just my opinion.
  • ESFESF Posts: 878 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    @ESF Does he need the dupe to be amazing?

    See, that's a tricky question -- it's not that he needs it to be amazing. This character is a killer, either way -- but you have to play him differently if he's not awakened. You would have to look at the sustainability from the healing as the driving factor, plus look at the Sabretooth and Red Skull synergies as the advantages/bonuses they are.

    But awakened...it's just crazy, man -- and I'm not BS'ing around. I was fortunate enough to dupe him today, and I am running him at 3/30 Sig 40.

    I had barely taken him out of the box, had played him twice and didn't understand exactly what I was doing, and I nearly killed ROL WS. It takes a fair amount of hits -- again, he is DOT, not DPS -- but a better player than me would've killed ROL WS and had probably...95 percent health left. With hardly any experience using the character.

    A skilled Omega Red user will kill anything in this game, at 5/65 and probably at 4/55

  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    @ESF Does he need the dupe to be amazing?

    See, that's a tricky question -- it's not that he needs it to be amazing. This character is a killer, either way -- but you have to play him differently if he's not awakened. You would have to look at the sustainability from the healing as the driving factor, plus look at the Sabretooth and Red Skull synergies as the advantages/bonuses they are.

    But awakened...it's just crazy, man -- and I'm not BS'ing around. I was fortunate enough to dupe him today, and I am running him at 3/30 Sig 40.

    I had barely taken him out of the box, had played him twice and didn't understand exactly what I was doing, and I nearly killed ROL WS. It takes a fair amount of hits -- again, he is DOT, not DPS -- but a better player than me would've killed ROL WS and had probably...95 percent health left. With hardly any experience using the character.

    A skilled Omega Red user will kill anything in this game, at 5/65 and probably at 4/55

    Got ya. I'll only be able to get him to 3/45. No T2A. Bad thing is I have to many choices right now.
    5* Hulk Rags R2
    5* Hiemdall R2
    5* Omega Red R1
    5* Corvus Glaive R3
    I'm out of resources too lol.
    I did like that sabretooth surgery though.

  • ESFESF Posts: 878 ★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    ESF wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    @ESF Does he need the dupe to be amazing?

    See, that's a tricky question -- it's not that he needs it to be amazing. This character is a killer, either way -- but you have to play him differently if he's not awakened. You would have to look at the sustainability from the healing as the driving factor, plus look at the Sabretooth and Red Skull synergies as the advantages/bonuses they are.

    But awakened...it's just crazy, man -- and I'm not BS'ing around. I was fortunate enough to dupe him today, and I am running him at 3/30 Sig 40.

    I had barely taken him out of the box, had played him twice and didn't understand exactly what I was doing, and I nearly killed ROL WS. It takes a fair amount of hits -- again, he is DOT, not DPS -- but a better player than me would've killed ROL WS and had probably...95 percent health left. With hardly any experience using the character.

    A skilled Omega Red user will kill anything in this game, at 5/65 and probably at 4/55

    Got ya. I'll only be able to get him to 3/45. No T2A. Bad thing is I have to many choices right now.
    5* Hulk Rags R2
    5* Hiemdall R2
    5* Omega Red R1
    5* Corvus Glaive R3
    I'm out of resources too lol.
    I did like that sabretooth surgery though.

    I hear you, brother -- mine's only a 4-star, so I can look at it a little differently.

    Obviously, the Corvus puts in all kinds of work, and I always forget how effective Gulk actually is.

    But man...once you get good with Omega Red because you have those kinds of skills...I think, if you have that Generic AG, you just might use it on him. He's gonna grow on you, fast
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 6,106 ★★★★★
    ESF wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    ESF wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    @ESF Does he need the dupe to be amazing?

    See, that's a tricky question -- it's not that he needs it to be amazing. This character is a killer, either way -- but you have to play him differently if he's not awakened. You would have to look at the sustainability from the healing as the driving factor, plus look at the Sabretooth and Red Skull synergies as the advantages/bonuses they are.

    But awakened...it's just crazy, man -- and I'm not BS'ing around. I was fortunate enough to dupe him today, and I am running him at 3/30 Sig 40.

    I had barely taken him out of the box, had played him twice and didn't understand exactly what I was doing, and I nearly killed ROL WS. It takes a fair amount of hits -- again, he is DOT, not DPS -- but a better player than me would've killed ROL WS and had probably...95 percent health left. With hardly any experience using the character.

    A skilled Omega Red user will kill anything in this game, at 5/65 and probably at 4/55

    Got ya. I'll only be able to get him to 3/45. No T2A. Bad thing is I have to many choices right now.
    5* Hulk Rags R2
    5* Hiemdall R2
    5* Omega Red R1
    5* Corvus Glaive R3
    I'm out of resources too lol.
    I did like that sabretooth surgery though.

    I hear you, brother -- mine's only a 4-star, so I can look at it a little differently.

    Obviously, the Corvus puts in all kinds of work, and I always forget how effective Gulk actually is.

    But man...once you get good with Omega Red because you have those kinds of skills...I think, if you have that Generic AG, you just might use it on him. He's gonna grow on you, fast

    Awesome. Thank you.
Sign In or Register to comment.