**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone duping 5s?

13»

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    So two a month that is about what i am hitting.
  • Options
    qwweqwwe Posts: 15
    i ranked 5* star lord r4 and i used him for 90% act 5 then i duped him and he was great
    unduped and he was ready when i duped him..

you will dupe him one day its better rank undupe god tier then rank someone dupe that will always stay mid
    tier..

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    New players have no idea how easy they have it. "Only 1/3 of my champs are god tier and I only get 10k shards every two weeks, it's not fair!"

If that's in reference to me, I'm not a new player. However, I do see the humor in your sarcasm, because it's true.
  • Options
    Yeah would have loved an xp up 50 percent 3 or 4 times a week. And access to t4cc shards in events...it is easier but they gotta catch up...or this won't work...as others bail new.players need retained. When we started we all had no alphas or t4cc all together. We all had a hanfldful of 4 star champs that we couldn't max to rank 5. Now they are starting in a game where there are guys with six stars and an overage of t4cc. People at the endgame while they are trying to catch up. We didn't have that...even until recently.
  • Options
    I don't think any of what they get that we didn't is wrong for them to recieve. I think, however, they are getting the wrong stuff...thier summoner levels are going up too fast, Mastery going up faster than their squads can produce units for cores. Cracking larger champs sooner with nowhere near enough iso or gold to raise and rank them. So bunches of them bail and leave behind accounts with 2s, 3s and level 10 4 and 5 star champs. The game is littered with dead accounts.
  • Options
    With ridiculous differences in star levels as their top 4 champs.
  • Options
    Here is the other thing...you millennials are one of a kind...more patient (ha ha ha) than the bunch behind you. They want things immediately, don't want to spend time studying the game meta and disecting it...they want a time waster and distraction until something more interesting and immediately gratifying comes along. So to hold em you gotta move them along...
  • Options
    Besides, they can't do the math.