**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your top 3 favorite champion animations and designs?

2»

Comments

• Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
    My most favourites are:
    1. Professor X: Outstanding character design for someone as a solo and also as supporting champion, as well as fluid animations. Those dash back animations along with Sp2 and Sp3's animations are something worth watching atleast once before dying.
    2. Void: A really amazing character design along with consistent damage, DOT, and a good amount of utility. As for animation, totally fluid and intercepting with him feels so satisfying (Also a reason why I always get caught by him in the combo).
    3. Killmonger: Almost same as void, just a little less damage but still always get work done amazingly.
    4. Ronin: This is what I'll really call a perfectly balanced champion along with really good damage and a good amount of utility. Also those animation are amazingly fluid and really helps him along with his playstyle.
    5. 5. Ebony Maw: A really good designed champion, as in the hands of someone who is skilled you can end fights without getting even touched. He's all things in his kit a good mystic champion requires along his some great great and smooth animations. All he lacks is damage.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Doom, Warlock, Guardian.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    For basic combos, I love DDHK. Same with his sp1.
    As for special 2s, I love Ronin's.
    Special 3s, I love Kingpins.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Spider ham.

Why no body speaks of him?
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287
    1. Omega
    2. Medusa
    3. Ghost (love her phasing animation after you KO the defender)
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    My favorite animations and designs
    1.Nightcrawler
    2. Tigra
    3. BWDO
    They are all so fluid 🙂