**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 5 Ch. Release dates?

Kabam, have yall figured out when Act V chapter 2, 3, and 4 will be released yet?

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Last I saw they said that 4 would be released before year-end. So if we were to assume an equal-ish break between releases I would think chapter 2 would be maybe June or early July?
  • Options
    Pwebber1_Pwebber1_ Posts: 6
    I'm curious on this as well. Need content!
  • Options
    Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    edited May 2017
    next update will likely to have ch2
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »

Doubt it - next update they said is very "bug-fix heavy." Doubt they'd do that and add chapter 2. Would imagine one of the following two updates after this next will have chapter 2.
  • Options
    Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »

Doubt it - next update they said is very "bug-fix heavy." Doubt they'd do that and add chapter 2. Would imagine one of the following two updates after this next will have chapter 2.

I meant update will have ch2 but will nto be enabled right away.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    More to the point: will Ch. 2 also rely on degen as a central game mechanic?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    DrZola wrote: »
    More to the point: will Ch. 2 also rely on degen as a central game mechanic?

Dr. Zola

Remember in gaming when you could fight an opponent without strings attached? It was just you VS him/her and the best fighter prevailed. These days whoever has the best "work-around" for the handicap and/or the most money to revive, wins.
  • Options
    Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    Still no word on chap 2 coming out? Game is becoming stagnant again