Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Act 5 Ch. Release dates?

Kabam, have yall figured out when Act V chapter 2, 3, and 4 will be released yet?

Comments

• Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Last I saw they said that 4 would be released before year-end. So if we were to assume an equal-ish break between releases I would think chapter 2 would be maybe June or early July?
  • Options
    Pwebber1_Pwebber1_ Posts: 6
    I'm curious on this as well. Need content!
  • Options
    Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    edited May 2017
    next update will likely to have ch2
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »

Doubt it - next update they said is very "bug-fix heavy." Doubt they'd do that and add chapter 2. Would imagine one of the following two updates after this next will have chapter 2.
  • Options
    Noob_2yrsNoob_2yrs Posts: 67
    Noob_2yrs wrote: »

Doubt it - next update they said is very "bug-fix heavy." Doubt they'd do that and add chapter 2. Would imagine one of the following two updates after this next will have chapter 2.

I meant update will have ch2 but will nto be enabled right away.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,562 ★★★★★
    More to the point: will Ch. 2 also rely on degen as a central game mechanic?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    DrZola wrote: »
    More to the point: will Ch. 2 also rely on degen as a central game mechanic?

Dr. Zola

Remember in gaming when you could fight an opponent without strings attached? It was just you VS him/her and the best fighter prevailed. These days whoever has the best "work-around" for the handicap and/or the most money to revive, wins.
  • Options
    Bungy84Bungy84 Posts: 26
    Still no word on chap 2 coming out? Game is becoming stagnant again