**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ftp needs some advise from gurus 😁

Question guys:
Do you save your alfa 2 until you have enough to cat 5?or you just rank 4 your champs?
Also...Glaive,medusa or carnage (buff of corse)

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 β˜…β˜…
    To rank 4 5* doesnt need t5bc, so you have to rank 4 first and then rank 5 5*,
    Well um honestly i dont understand what you're asking
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401 β˜…
    M1k0rin wrote: Β»
    To rank 4 5* doesnt need t5bc, so you have to rank 4 first and then rank 5 5*,
    Well um honestly i dont understand what you're asking

Is hard to explain
    I have 8 alfa 2
    You need 4 of them to rank up a champ to r4
    I have at the moment 1 t5bc
    I already have 3 champs at rank 4
    Should I spend the alfa 2 on ranking more champs to r4 or save it to rank one to rank 5 when i have the necessary t6bc?
    Aaaaah i seee... huh now i can understand
    Well if it for me, i'll rank 1 champ to rank 5 first. 1 of 3 of your main champ is god tier right?
    And uhuh dont rank carnage, just not him, instead if someday kabam give RDT for free just.. drop down carnage
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    M1k0rin wrote: Β»
    And uhuh dont rank carnage, just not him, instead if someday kabam give RDT for free just.. drop down carnage

Dont ikow if the buff gone be good for him.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2018
    As for the first question, I’d say take one to five. But who? Corvus and Medusa are both great options. I’d hold to see what the Carnage buff brings though. Don’t expect him to end up above the two mentioned, but you never know.
    I have rank 4 ghost rider,stark spidey and Arcangel
    8 alfa 2 and 1 t5bc
    Just dont know if its worth to spend 4 alfa2 in rank up,or wait a couple of months to get another t5bc
    Just put the post to have some idea of the resources strategy that people use
    If they buff carnage and put him a god tier,he would definitely be my firts rank 5 😁😁
    I konw is beyond rubish now,but still my favourite design character in the game
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I rather like his design too. Moves fluently. Fun to play. However, not a viable option right now.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It just depends who you want to rank. I took my hype to r5, totally worth it. I've never watched vids on a r5 AA, but I know Stark and Ghost Rider are worth it as my Ally mates have them ranked and love them
    It just depends who you want to rank. I took my hype to r5, totally worth it. I've never watched vids on a r5 AA, but I know Stark and Ghost Rider are worth it as my Ally mates have them ranked and love them

My AA is dupe and one of my main champs. I probably going to keep him at r4,is more then enough. Is i was to rank 5 someone i would probably would go with Spidey or eventually medusa, mainly because i still have to do my first run in to the LOL

My question was more related with resources strategy. Is insanely hard to get t5bc,for me at the moment,so is going to take me a couple of months to get my secund one to be able rank some champion to r5
    My issue was related with should I jusy keep ranking champs to r4 or save the alfa2 for when I finally have the t5bc?
    How did you guys did it?