**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emma Frost’s 300% Passive Attack Buff

Alright. So, I was looking at the node in uncollected and I saw this buff. I couldn’t help but wonder if Loki could steal it, especially since it only lasts for 15 seconds..

Is it possible to steal this buff?

Comments

• Options
    Good question! That would be fun to have
  • Options
    I would think so, too. There would have to be strategic planning to time the armor and fury switch but definitely possible to push her to her special 1 as the fury buff gets activated..
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Since it’s a passive, Loki won’t be able to steal it, He can only steal active buffs. Loki can steal the 45% armour she has, but neither of the passive effects from the oscillate node.
  • Options
    Okay. Thanks for being respectful.. at least from what I could tell lol
  • Options
    The 15 seconds made me think active, by the way.. I know it said “passive” but anyway..
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Yeah it’s similar to how evade can be passive or molecular armour for iron man infinity war. When something is passive it will have a noticeable difference in appearance now. Before it all used to look the same but a few updates ago it was changed to help people differentiate between the 2. Have a look at the difference between the fury buffs we get on some champs like winter soldier or star lord and the way the fury passive looks with the oscillate node. If something is passive, you won’t be able to nullify, replicate or steal that particular effect. Another way would be to compare your normal armour up to molecular armour. Hope that clears things up for you.