**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time to sell 5 star champs for 6 star shards?

It has been a long time since 6 star champs came in and we still cant sell our 5 star duds when will we get a chance to do this?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Never!
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You could advance way further in the game by using your 5* in arena to gain more resources....many times over. Selling them for a shot at one 6* is an absolutely awful idea strategically. How can you possibly think this would give you an advantage?
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    No
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Not really i have 46 5* 13 duped so i could very much handle getting rid of spidey gwens and iron pats they are pure junk
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Not really i have 46 5* 13 duped so i could very much handle getting rid of spidey gwens and iron pats they are pure junk

I dont see why one cannot sell 5* champs? I really dont do arena , so how these flop champs help anywhere else?
  • Options
    You can sell every other champ for shards but not a 5* it makes no sense and same shards as ya get for selling 4* champs is fair
  • Options
    I dont grind no more im semi retired so id prefer to see if i can pull god tier 6* when i get up to 9k shards so id sell junk champs no worries lol
  • Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    you know that if you dupe those shut champs you get 6 star shards, right? wat more than you would get for selling them
  • Options
    Yes i know this but i still would sell them if i pull them again lol certain champs are just junk id prefer to sell junk than hold them
  • Options
    And its more a auestion for kabam as to why every other 2,3,4 star champs can be sold but not 5* for shards not a poll as to who agrees with selling champs. Each person has different ways of doing things