Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Time to sell 5 star champs for 6 star shards?

It has been a long time since 6 star champs came in and we still cant sell our 5 star duds when will we get a chance to do this?

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Never!
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You could advance way further in the game by using your 5* in arena to gain more resources....many times over. Selling them for a shot at one 6* is an absolutely awful idea strategically. How can you possibly think this would give you an advantage?
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    No
  • Options
    slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Not really i have 46 5* 13 duped so i could very much handle getting rid of spidey gwens and iron pats they are pure junk
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Not really i have 46 5* 13 duped so i could very much handle getting rid of spidey gwens and iron pats they are pure junk

I dont see why one cannot sell 5* champs? I really dont do arena , so how these flop champs help anywhere else?
  • Options
    You can sell every other champ for shards but not a 5* it makes no sense and same shards as ya get for selling 4* champs is fair
  • Options
    I dont grind no more im semi retired so id prefer to see if i can pull god tier 6* when i get up to 9k shards so id sell junk champs no worries lol
  • Options
    fu2_10fu2_10 Posts: 58
    you know that if you dupe those shut champs you get 6 star shards, right? wat more than you would get for selling them
  • Options
    Yes i know this but i still would sell them if i pull them again lol certain champs are just junk id prefer to sell junk than hold them
  • Options
    And its more a auestion for kabam as to why every other 2,3,4 star champs can be sold but not 5* for shards not a poll as to who agrees with selling champs. Each person has different ways of doing things