**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Have you seen an improvement in Kabam’s communication in the past few months?

In the light of some issues MCOC has faced in recent months, from overheating, to bugs and new events, there has been some effort made to improve transperancy in the game. Have you seen an improvement in this area?

Have you seen an improvement in Kabam’s communication in the past few months? 94 votes

Communication has always been a strength. It’s one of the best features of this game.
1%
neb 1 vote
Yes, it was much better than it was before.
3%
XillymanIron_spider1SpiderBro 3 votes
Yes, there’s been an improvement but they have a long way to go.
26%
LeNoirFaineantBitterSteelOKAYGangMaat1985fish8sixIksdjvanAlCapone2727Darkrider05TwmRBruce12342Sceptilemaniacissamaf80BirdReynoldsKillerRino19RicemanIKONJayCeeTheSpicyKnightWaddaboutmeWebby72 25 votes
Not really, unless it’s good news they don’t want to talk about it.
34%
OmniMEKA5DesctrlSpity68FrostyTheManMythLegendHell_GoliathPcc880SpeedbumprealiTicSungjVuDahWaynedavyAnonymous346Savio444A l p h aHammerbro_64TrevanRomanoDTMelodicMetalCupid 32 votes
Hahahahahha! No! Same old same old!
35%
RektorRagamugginGunnerBadroseTimone147Shynight00Matt1985SKOutsiderVerzzPrinceIndiaJohnyzeroDMAN232AkhilxcxSuperMDJRT81ContestOfNoobsShaheerFIazM1k0rinFR33_HUG5Spurgeon14nonamesTitoBandito187 33 votes

Comments

• WaddaboutmeWaddaboutme Posts: 129
    Yes, there’s been an improvement but they have a long way to go.
    I’m not sure if this will be allowed to stay, but I think it’s a good way for them to find out if it is improving.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Has been terrible as long as I’ve frequented the forums
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    @Kabam Lyra
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    I’m not sure if this will be allowed to stay, but I think it’s a good way for them to find out if it is improving.

Highly doubtful. This is the least efficient way of doing that
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Kabams communication is **** as it has always been lol
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    And Kabam said to this thread, 'You have 5." The thread asked, "5 what?" Kabam then said, "5...4...3...2...1..."

Best post ever
  • Yes, there’s been an improvement but they have a long way to go.
    I'm just being honest to myself but I found a guy who is in my country in global chat. (IS IT A BIG DEAL??) lol ima noob at times