**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 - is it possible to complete without using health refills?

If I can rank up 4 Star regeneration champions to rank 4, am I crazy to think I can complete Act 4 without using health refills?

I have Mephisto, Ultron, and Ghost Rider that will be my main regeneration champions (still trying to rank them up). Currently, I complete my squad with Crossbones and Iceman.

I’m going to hold off finishing it until I have a 5 Champion Squad of all 4/40 champions but I realize that I may be naive to think that’s sufficient.

Any tips are appreciated.

Comments

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    You can do it with 4/40's no problem if you have decent skill. I completed it with no regen champs. Some quests I used refills, but those were due to user errors.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    Act 4 is pretty easy, aside from that one chapt with Starburst
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    ẞlооd wrote: »
    You can do it with 4/40's no problem if you have decent skill. I completed it with no regen champs. Some quests I used refills, but those were due to user errors.

with 4/40s how do you complete the starburst chapter without regen champs?????
    if you did that with 4/40s with no regen you would need health potions.....
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    If that's your goal I would suggest maxed recovery and at least 1 point in willpower there are so many chaos paths in act 4 that you can get some good willpower healing on
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Are you talking completion or exploration?
    I just completed it yesterday on my second account using 4/40 x-23, 4/40 ww2 cap, 3/30 task master, 2/35 rogue and 2/35 Yondu.
    I used a rank 2 sentinel for the poison/bleed juggernaut.

I don't remember it being so easy on my main account but I'm sure there were no masteries back then.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I got through all of act 4 using mostly my ghost rider,health potions aren’t needed.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    anyone but ultron, his damage is too low
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    ẞlооd wrote: »

with 4/40s how do you complete the starburst chapter without regen champs?????
    if you did that with 4/40s with no regen you would need health potions.....

I may have forgot that one lol...
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    I did act 4 without a single level 1 health pot all you need is champs with more damage not necessarily a healer
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »
    I did act 4 without a single level 1 health pot all you need is champs with more damage not necessarily a healer

Who did you use?
    I’m currently with a roster of only two 4/40 champions - Iceman and Crossbones.

I’m going to rank up Ghost Rider to 4/40 soon but my other champs will still be at the 4/30 mark.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The_Boss9 wrote: »

Not a single level 1 health pot. Does that mean you used level 2 health pots? XDXDXD
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Should be able to down the collector with 4/40s, so yeah it should be fine for act 4 lol
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    I'm trash so I can't get past the starburst node
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Yup it's possible. But it will mainly depend on the champs you bring. If you bring She-hulk, don't expect miracles