**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Catalyst swap

I think most people agree that 3 class catalysts for one random class catalyst is not worth it but what would make you consider the swap ?

Class Catalyst swap 27 votes

2 class catalysts instead of 3
14%
TendersquadborntohulaKingsumPennmabob 4 votes
Choosing the catalyst you swap for
55%
SpeedbumpHollowbornVuDahKennadoRajutedaTheRealmKeeperCLMPitombeiraChris1212123crystaldsmithpigupompomSidDDragonWebby72FangmanglerabqberEtjama 15 votes
2 instead of 3 and choosing what you recivev
25%
Spity68belli300Hammerbro_64Thecrusher_9756naikavonMattstafariHemingway17 7 votes
Nothing the swap is perfect now
3%
LordNeo 1 vote

Comments

• crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    3:1 trade is high for random odds. 2:1 for random seems more appropriate.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I say keep 3:1, but let you pick the cat you get.
  • 79devils79devils Posts: 23
    As much grinding it takes to get one, none of the above is worth it. Keep all cats u get will be worth it in future
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    2 class catalysts instead of 3
    Picked what I picked, because it’s the most strategic choice. On the off chance the powers that be ever consider changing anything about it, they might just read this poll, and consider this option. I can’t see them changing it to something that eliminates the RNG element.

As for @79devils argument; I tend to have three or four in overflow. Always mutant. Often with some tech thrown in as well. Four in overflow (2 of each) as we speak. I also stock lots of class catalyst crystals and barely open AQ crystals or Glory crystals anymore. I’m relatively low on most of those (only 74 tier four class crystals; someone in my alliance has over 700) now, because I needed a single skill cat, and couldn’t pull enough skill shards for the life of me. But yeah, exchanging them at a bad rate seems better to me than letting them all expire. Or ranking up four stars I will use maybe once a year.

It all depends on where you are at in the game. At higher levels (got the Elders Bane title, did a path in LOL) tier four cats aren’t exactly rare. The only issue is you always end up with ones you don’t need.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I say keep 3:1, but let you pick the cat you get.