Who should I use for aw defense?

I have a rank 3 four star void and a rank 1 four star Captain America Infinity War. I can make either of them work for offense. Which is better for AW defense?

Who should I use for aw defense? 23 votes

Void
56%
Duke_SilverDingaloJyotishkaMy_SuperiorChampioncriticItsTheBroskiMaldroit2spaceoctopusNoob2435CiqMCOCTheSpicyKnightFooshblalalaZee_Reborn 13 votes
Captain America Infinity War
43%
SpeedbumpFoxhero007NEO_mr_AndersonSceptilemaniacDRTOXxLoganTDCxXJayCeeZipioStinkyPinkyEtjama 10 votes

Comments

• DRTODRTO Posts: 617
    Some people put void on defense but I don't really see how he's a good defneder I feel he's a lot more valuable on offense. Same with cap though but I guess he's the better one with his glancing abilities.
  • Neither. Both are better utilized as offensive champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 247
    Neither champs are duped. But I have very few powerful champs right now, so I have to use one of the 2
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 779
    edited September 2018
    The good thing with Void is you can keep the defender in low power and the debuff do the job. I'm using him a lot in AW offense. So, Void is better off on attack, because YOU control the gameplay, my opinion.

But, mine is buffed.
  • Neither. Both are better on offense, rather than defense.

• They are better for offense. If i were u id rank up cap iw for offensive purposes and he’ll get u far