**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeons Freeze Unable To Enter [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    Once I completed a fight in any room of dungeon (usually play room7) there is a higher possibility that i wouldn't be able to move to next fight. Pls fix this issue. I already lost all of my 4/55 champs and 6*s @kabammiike
  • Options
    Same problem
  • Options
    All 4/55 of mine are gone
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I was fighting Ultron in Room 1 of Dungeon 5 with a 3/30 Vulture. I accidentally pushed to SP3 and was KOed leaving Ultron with 2% health. When the fight concluded I couldn’t fight again it just was me looking at the dungeon. Also my vulture had full health when looking at the lobby health view or whatever. I tried to leave and return to remedy the issue and now I can’t rejoin. I have tried from Fight>Dungeon and also from Dungeon chat where there is a link to join. It just sends me to home screen. Anyone else ever encounter this bug?
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's happening to me right now, and it happens at least once every series.
  • Options
    Oh, I got another total BS bug. Ever get kicked out and then see a message "dungeons had an error, we r trying to fix it" and then you come back with 3 4* r1s. Yeah, total f nonsense. I've lost 4/5 of my best teams today bc of these stupid bugs. Kabam, fix u f game.2gt3kcpiyjk5.jpg
    yqkvlttui357.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, I got another total BS bug. Ever get kicked out and then see a message "dungeons had an error, we r trying to fix it" and then you come back with 3 4* r1s. Yeah, total f nonsense. I've lost 4/5 of my best teams today bc of these stupid bugs. Kabam, fix u f game.2gt3kcpiyjk5.jpg
    yqkvlttui357.jpg
  • Options
    Wadderix55Wadderix55 Posts: 7
    Still having problems with dungeons - froze twice today costing me my best champs and the potential rewards

Sort it out Kabam - you gonna give people the artefacts they would have won but for all the crashes?!
  • Options
    Anyone else still having this problem, dungeons have crashed on 3 times since reopening. Issues

Twice Won’t let me move on the map
    Kicks me out then won’t let’s me rejoin my fight

Kabam - are you gonna actually give everyone some artefacts this time as these issues are costing me my best champs!
  • Options
    Anyone else finding this?
  • Options
    NastyJ74NastyJ74 Posts: 26
    Had exactly the same issues twice this morning. Such a waste of time.
  • Options
    Hopefully If enough people join the thread Kabam might do the decent thing and award some artefacts because that it’s costing us
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    I mentioned this yesterday and had 4 crashes in a row. This is **** and I’m missing artifacts as a result @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Had this last time they were around, there's a thread somewhere it's under investigation but I doubt Kabam will do anything about.
  • Options
    soci0pathsoci0path Posts: 30
    guys so i joined with 5*Medusa R5 BB 3* for synergy and 4* R5 Sparky in dungeon 7 we finish room 1 and room 2 and when we start room 3 thats is my champions 63rfw2uf3nwc.png
  • Options
    SprossTheBossSprossTheBoss Posts: 80
    Same issue for me...the best part though? I finished the first room anyway in dungeon 7 and the reply from Kabam support on why I'm not seeing the 1000 points? They looked and I "didn't defeated the boss before the time out". BS hat I need to screenshot everything to prove it. Never playing dugeons again until they resolve these issues, it's a waste of time.
  • Options
    ibzillaibzilla Posts: 57
    Yes plz Kabam we need this problem sorted out ASAP
  • Options
    Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    I am unable to advance down a path one entering Dungeon. I got through 1 fight and the game would not allow me to proceed. Anyone else with Dungeon issues? I'd appreciate input.
  • Options
    Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 19
    There is a whole thread about dungeon mishaps. You’re not alone.
  • Options
    Thank you. I didn't see that. I'll look for it.
  • Options
    I have experienced similar issues twice. Hope there is a fix, but the wasted champ opportunities and the time are just as big a concern.
  • Options
    Snoog37Snoog37 Posts: 9
    Happened frequently enough that I just quit dungeoning.
  • Options
    Guys keep it coming the more support we have the sooner this bug will be fixed
  • Options
    S1N1STR3S1N1STR3 Posts: 53
    Well 2nd dongeon in a row who the game mess up with some issues. 1st Green goblin had a node unblocable with less 25% life. Whuuu, no he was all the time sp unblocable. Then got kicked off. 2nd one well I just got kicked out of the gongeon with a buff on an without possibility to get in again. I have a record if needed. I would like to have some answers to a compensation on items use and time lost. Thanks
  • Options
    Mick55Mick55 Posts: 1
    Are anyone elses just crashing every time?

Kabam always ignore me so not sure where to turn.

• Options
    pyebhatbnd4q.jpg
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra I couldn't enter and ah items use. I have a video of this if needed fkj238rjbne1.jpg
  • Options
    Dang man we all with you
  • Options
    Well it's kinda bad, to tell your adversary, sorry bro but we will have our best heroes locked and I can't do nothing about. It's a bit frustrating...:((
  • Options
    WoogieboogieWoogieboogie Posts: 340 ★★
    Why is it that when your partner doesn’t show up he can talk you can’t see him, close game or back out to go back in. And it just goes to the main menu. This has happened 2 times in a row now and you can’t join another one for 15 damn mins. Let alone my 6*s now have a 4 day timer on them and 0 points. Ty for any insight on this issue
This discussion has been closed.