**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dungeon Disconnect Champion Change Bug [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• 6yrara936yrara93 Posts: 60
    This happened to a member of my alliance as well.
  • 5uy5s3aaha1p.png
    I was in dungeon 7 and room 1 went well while in room 2 suddenly the other players champions changer from 4 star to three stars . Now some one will say he kust hv used those in the first room bt thers a pi limit to room acess we cant acess dungeon 7 without the maxed 4 stars or greater champs thats the picture of room 2 dungeon 7 with three star champs
  • JadenBlueJadenBlue Posts: 14
    edited October 2018
    @Kabam Miike
    I’ve noticed play in dungeon since update has been off. Champs not responding or glitches in gameplay.

Last night the big one that stands out is as follows
    I’m running iPhone 6s latest os and updated my mcoc game as well

I entered dungeon with my 3 6* champs unduped level1
    Angela
    Kingpin
    Karnak

We opened boss node and I went in to fight iceman boss using my Angela

I beat him no issue and healed up Angela a bit
    As soon as screen returns to map iceman is still up as if I never touched him.

I ask my partner to give it a go. He does and defeats iceman. By the way this dungeon map 7 room1

The more weird happens we progress to next dungeon room
    Instead of dungeon room2 it jumps to room3
    On top of that I no longer have my 6 stars as champs

Instead I have random champs out in place
    A 4 star black panther 3 star sabertooth and 5 star hood. There is no way I could enter map 7 with those champs. I wouldn’t get an option to start a map 7 with that team

As you can imagine. I didn’t get far using those champs. Let alone tackle the difficulty of room3

So i lost my champs and had to quit map cause we were stuck no way to beat map

Then I get rewards for map and that’s also screwed up I’ve got pictures
    I at least feel my 6 stars should be refreshed due to game acting up. Let me know if you need any other questions answered pv8qqeo6mhxv.png
    vkbbbsods9yi.png
  • JadenBlueJadenBlue Posts: 14
    edited October 2018
    Tagged mike anyone else I should tag?
  • Mengel13Mengel13 Posts: 18
    edited October 2018
    For the second day in a row I've had dungeon errors this time it kicked me out and replaced my partners team with a one star championn0ub08q7aibd.jpg
    2bx5ejdax52f.jpg
  • TushaviTushavi Posts: 1
    edited October 2018
    In one dungeon, my partner was unable to move at all and I had to solo move that round. And in another dungeon, my champions (4* sw, 4* bw, 4* hulk) got randomly changed into 3* bpcw, 2* gamora, 3* kingpin in room 2 and obviously i died there. Please fix these issues. I already lost 6 good champs like this.
  • uwdcfjpgovxi.png

j4oxxk0yjsci.png

These are for the second dungeon i mentioned.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion with this issue. We are still working on a resolution and thank you all for your patience!
  • Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 18
    Serious glitches experienced in Dungeon 6. After finishing the first room, my 4 and 5 star champs were replaced by a 3* Hulkbuster, 3* Hela, and a 3* Carnage. Didn’t go well for me.

Quit that dungeon, rebooted my phone, joined a new Dungeon 6... seemed to go well, but after beating the mini boss Yondu, he was still there!! And I was not permitted to fight him again! Really frustrating.

Anyone else experiencing glitches in Dungeons?
  • Light_StormLight_Storm Posts: 18
    This just happened to me as well. Plus in a different dungeon battle, I cleared the mini boss to find he did not die and I could not fight him again. So frustrating cause my champs are no longer available.
  • Wadderix55Wadderix55 Posts: 7
    Total waste - I’ve had 3 crashes since yesterday: wouldn’t let me move on the map, froze then wouldn’t let log back in and I couldn’t communicate with my partner

All in all has cost me my best champs and several hundred artefacts

Sort it out by either extending the dungeon or giving people the rewards they would have won
  • soci0pathsoci0path Posts: 30
    hahahaha my all champions been changed in room 3 Dungeon 7 ..... c07rkcl0eckc.png
    I can’t finnish room 1 and 2 with this champ
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    edited October 2018
    it is being looked into. They commented on other threads
  • faizmunfaizmun Posts: 58
    edited October 2018
    rttifwb2w4gs.png

-- is happening with dungeon ?
    In dungeon 6, first room I'm stuck at first fight and can't finish my line because game doesn't allow me so my partner finished first room than I'm able to free for second room so i click for next room and suddenly game was restart so after restarting I'm suddenly jump into dungeon and what i see is my champs are changed. It's Sucks, i take 5* 3/45 emma, 4* 3/30 sentinel and 5* 1/25 phoenix and Changed with those who are in above image.
    Everyone knows that I can't get into dungeon 6 with these lower champs so than I'm not lying.
    I Faced lot of bugs but didn't complain but now this is too much and kabam have to fix this
    Sorry for my words kabam but I'm so Angry ao Please fix your every issues with long maintenance and make ua free from it.
  • Sketch1037Sketch1037 Posts: 54
    Similar issue happened to me twice.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all! This will be resolved in the 21.0 update.