**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should 5 stars be in Premium Hero Crystals?

I feel that the Premium Hero Crystal should have hero you can unlock in the game. I don’t mind if the Crystals are harder to get and have a extreme rarity for 5 stars but at least it will make it easier to be a better player if you have a chance at getting a great hero with your first crystal. Maybe even 6 stars should be added? I might do a another poll on that later! Anyway, your advice really helps, thanks
DoubleHelix

Should 5 stars be in Premium Hero Crystals? 130 votes

5 stars in Premium Hero Crystals
22%
Vdh2008OmniCFreeRapStefanjonesIl_JooOGoogleplexianWhitewolf609Bruce12342TheHoodedDormammuNodude78Shadow_PhoneixPrylankTheReverendV1PER1987AceHaywardFlash32129玩玩玩家skullduggery72Welderofortune 29 votes
No 5 stars in Premium hero Crystals
68%
DL864VoluntarisGamerMattyloCaptain_KandiceMr_PlatypusA_Noob_Is1Timone147RaganatorFrostyAxeCopFireAdamdrt2006TrektTendersquadNikoBravoSiriusBreakTthunder2058Alex13369TheSchwartzTedders 89 votes
I don’t mind
9%
BigMozuffy2darkfireNEO_mr_AndersonAKTEKSyndicatedJackbrooks2580ChampioncriticMaldroit2AnthinhoRuben101Etjama 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Theres already phcs with 5* in them it this thing called a grandmaster crystal
  • Options
    Ruben101Ruben101 Posts: 49
    I don’t mind
    Actualy no because people would spend tons on units and just get op fast. No, 5* shards should just be a bit less rare
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Hmmm, I feel like they’ve added a crystal like this...maybe just my imagination
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, new players get lucky when they pull a 4* within the first few days of playing the game. Can you imagine if they pulled a 5*. First 3 acts done.
  • Options
    Grandmaster Crystals do exactly this, while not bonking you with a 2* champ (instead it's a 3* lol). The PHC is what it is. No reason to change it. Work your way up to Act 5.2, beat the Collector, and bi-weekly (or as often as you want to throw away 200 units) you too can get the glorified PHC known as the GMC with a VERY slim chance at a 5* champ!!! As to the mention of 6* champs being added to the PHC... never will it, nor should it EVER happen.
  • Options
    SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Game is evolving further like 6* maxin 5* but rewards doesn’t. Adding 5star in phc would be dumb but at least get rid of that 7days calendar and change into like ultimate crystals which obtainable in 7days, legendary crystal for uncollected in 14days ect. Waiting whole 14days and 3stars? Cmon game is evolving fast but players doesn’t.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    I doubt i'm gonna be here 3 years from now. Been in this crazy carnival of endless repitition for 3 already and you are refering to a crystal only available to uncollected. The gap needs closed a lot faster. Kabam should have learned that with all the lost players from the past who gave up and walked away because disimination of goods and champs at higher levels is so uneven with lower levels. One reason why even a 1 month player should have ways to start aquiring 10, 20, 15 (whatever minuscule amount) of six star shards almost as soom as they start playing, so that after a year in here they have one 6 among their champs. One very good reason why a slim chance for a newer player to start building a 5 star roster earlier than we old timers did by getting phc with a rare 5 in it. In our case the game was growing and being added to as we grew. Now when you start there is a vast gap between your 2 star spidey and a six and way more grinding to close that gap than most people are willing to endure. Especially if the game is continuing to move out way ahead of you.
  • Options
    I know 200 players (young not millenials) at least who have started this game and quit withing a month because they were grinding and grinding and gettting 2 stars while banners flash all over the screen about 4s 5s and 6s...they get frustrated because game takes far too long to go from 0 to 70....
  • Options
    From 2 stars to 6
  • Options
    I have never once had a 4 star from opening hundreds of phc so its hardly going to make any difference putting 5 stars in. They are rigged to give u nothing decent anyway
  • Options
    The assumption here is that only those with the were-with-all to bust hump to "uncollected" should have better odds of duping the fives or access to 6s. Kabam knows better...look at the danger room awards. They know they gotta push out more to keep new player interested and they gotta move up faster. And this is no secret to kabam! Or else why the 40 % and 50 % to xp that get dumped repeatedly on those of us who can't use em? Getting them to 60 quick is critical to keep em and i am telling ya! A duped five is another thing. Cause they have more ways to aquire the things to raise them but they aren't gonna if they don't dupe.
  • Options
    If they don't pop some 6 shards from a 5 dupe they will split after a while.
  • Options
    I have seen a number of oviously Abandoned low prestige accounts with an unduped 5 and 3's as the top of their roster. What good is that 5 to em? They can't even get the iso without duping a 4 at least.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    No. But there should be GMC shards in the featured 5* arena milestones rather than PHC shards.
  • Options
    So mastery growth and summoner level go up too fast and the stregth of a players roster goes up too slow.
  • Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    If you aren't uncollected you don't need to be getting 5* from phc
  • Options
    TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Let’s just add 6* and 7* to PHC as well!
  • Options
    And as for the xp ups? Better for them and us if it was gold up. But those wodn't drop with the same frequency wod they?
  • Options
    Clearly your not uncollected
  • Options
    Rap wrote: »
    I know 200 players (young not millenials) at least who have started this game and quit withing a month because they were grinding and grinding and gettting 2 stars while banners flash all over the screen about 4s 5s and 6s...they get frustrated because game takes far too long to go from 0 to 70....

That's called "weeding out people who should not be playing online games."
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    No. If this happens, noobs with one stars will get them and their value to players will decrease