Earlier today, there was an issue where Summoners that logged on shortly after the Login Calendar switched over for the day didn't receive the Cosmic Ghost Rider login crystal. We've fixed the issue for players receiving the crystal now but will have to collect data and send out the crystal to all players that didn't receive it next week. We apologize for this inconvenience and look forward to making it right for you all.

Scarlet witch 5*

She is one of the old favourites of the game. Everyone loves her and it would be awesome if you guys could add her as a 5* champion. Even if you make her as a reward for completing Labyrinth 2 I'm sure many players would go for her. I hope you all see this and bring her in. I know she was to OP as a 5* but that was before you introduced 6* champs. I'm sure many would agree to see a crystal or a reward function to see a 5* scarlet witch

Comments

• KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548
    a 4/55 duped scarlet witch would completely annihilate anything in her path. 5* and 6* champs would be like butter and scarlet witch would be a hot knife. still too OP for a 5* in my opinion
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    We have 6* corvus and domino who tear through everything. I have even seen domino r2 6* take out rol WS in 18 hits. Even 6* SW wouldn't be able to do that
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,821 ★★★★
    LiamS1990 wrote: »
    We have 6* corvus and domino who tear through everything. I have even seen domino r2 6* take out rol WS in 18 hits. Even 6* SW wouldn't be able to do that

Not disagreeing with your example...but with Scarlet it has more to do with her abilities more than raw damage output. I sometimes think that when Kabam readjusted her a week or so after the initial 12.0 nerf it effected their ability to scale her signature as a 5* (as compared to the 4*) and that is why we will most likely never see a 5* version of her. (just a hypothesis)