**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lack of alpha 1s now

Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
Umm I have a bunch of t4cs and t4bs, an r5 and a 5* r3 I want to rank but zero alphas, Thats seven I need, why did you take them out of the weekly rewards kabam?
While I'm whinging, honestly the t2cs required in rank up have always been unbalanced, I have to run t2c event most days, I end up selling t3cs, make r2 4* cost a t3c instead of 3t2cs and rankups would be balanced to drop rates, some days I run t2c 5-6 times to try get 3 of them and sometimes I can't even get 2 so I have to wait another full week or in some cases two to rank up that champion

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Umm I have a bunch of t4cs and t4bs, an r5 and a 5* r3 I want to rank but zero alphas, Thats seven I need, why did you take them out of the weekly rewards kabam?
    While I'm whinging, honestly the t2cs required in rank up have always been unbalanced, I have to run t2c event most days, I end up selling t3cs, make r2 4* cost a t3c instead of 3t2cs and rankups would be balanced to drop rates, some days I run t2c 5-6 times to try get 3 of them and sometimes I can't even get 2 so I have to wait another full week or in some cases two to rank up that champion

Everyone is limited with alphas. I'm even running the alpha cat arena now.
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Wow I have 5 in my stash.
    Nerfbat73 wrote: »
    Wow I have 5 in my stash.

You won't once you start maxing out 4*s and rank 3 or rank 4 5*s.
  • whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    the reason for this isnt the removal from weekly rewards it was the removal of map 3 crystals from milestone rewards in aq at higher tiers i have never had an issue with t1a before now i cant rank half of the champs i want to because i dont have any
    whaler213 wrote: »
    the reason for this isnt the removal from weekly rewards it was the removal of map 3 crystals from milestone rewards in aq at higher tiers i have never had an issue with t1a before now i cant rank half of the champs i want to because i dont have any

It'd be an easy fix if they added a Map 3 crystal to each milestone in Expert tier. I know the argument is that glory store is supposed to offset the removal of the extra crystal that used to be awarded with each milestone, but it still would be nice if it were an option.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The reasons for this are many. Like not using your glory properly to acquire the materials you need. Could also be due to a lack or running lesser events that awards alphas. An alliance who doesn't hit the alpha milestone in 3 day events. Basically people take alphas for granted so they don't plan ahead.

Best remedy is prolly dropping one of your t4b from glory for 2 alphas.
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    The reasons for this are many. Like not using your glory properly to acquire the materials you need. Could also be due to a lack or running lesser events that awards alphas. An alliance who doesn't hit the alpha milestone in 3 day events. Basically people take alphas for granted so they don't plan ahead.

Then you are stockpiling t4CC. Trust me it is a no win situation.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Use your glory and stop complaining
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Join a ally that does item use (pretty sure that's the one that gives them)
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Really? I have the opposite problem. I have tons of Alphas, but I can't get T4CC fast enough. I may even have to sell some of my Alphas before they expire from my stash.
    Really? I have the opposite problem. I have tons of Alphas, but I can't get T4CC fast enough. I may even have to sell some of my Alphas before they expire from my stash.

It takes 5 t1 alpha cats to rank 3 a 5*. You run out pretty quickly once you start doing that.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Make the t1 alpha a more frequent drop from greater solo crystals...take out the XP boosts to increase the alpha drop!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

Then you are stockpiling t4CC. Trust me it is a no win situation.
    How so?

It takes 5 t1 alpha cats to rank 3 a 5*. You run out pretty quickly once you start doing that.
    It also takes 3 t4cc to r3 a 5*. You can't earn 5 alphas in the same time frame it takes to earn 3 t4cc?
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★

And it takes 4 T4BC and 3 T4CC, which take me MUCH longer to earn. My problem doesn't change.

• Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Thanks whaler that's exactly what it is, i didn't realise, I used to sell alphas I had so many, my alliance hits every reward in item use on day 1 and I run every monthly event (still saving for a lol run) its the fact I have been r2ing my rubbish 5*s so I can use them earlier in the arena infinity streak, ( after fight 15 instead of 21, means I can run the t4b arena in 22 fights with 5*s and only use r5s to get me through the death matches quicker) but I did them all 2 months ago and only just realised that I'm not earning enough alphas anymore, cap you are also right I shall use my glory, till now I had been spending it all on lesser glory crystals, making t4cs from shards has become achievable and kudos to kabam for that
  • Loololololo i have 12
    And if you r2 two 5*s that will be down to 2 haha
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    I have 20 in my stash. Not sure why t1 alphas are rare to some people.
    DLegend wrote: »

It gets expensive once you start doing a lot of rank ups with 5*s. To go to rank 2 costs 5 t1 alphas. If you opened a bunch of feature 5* crystals last week trying to get Stark Spidey and got any of the new 5s that were added days before then taking them to rank 2 would make you run low.
    j33wvzo7y07y.png
    DLegend wrote: »

It gets expensive once you start doing a lot of rank ups with 5*s. To go to rank 2 costs 5 t1 alphas. If you opened a bunch of feature 5* crystals last week trying to get Stark Spidey and got any of the new 5s that were added days before then taking them to rank 2 would make you run low.
    j33wvzo7y07y.png

Didn't know that 5*'s were a big investment. 16 t1 alphas to to take them to r4 is like 4 weeks worth of AQ.
    Do you do map 3 dlegend?
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    What I'm seeing from this is don't bother ranking garbage champs.
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    Do you do map 3 dlegend?

I do map 3 and 4. And ocassionally, map 5.