**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino omega red this is ridiculous. Uncollected.

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
I lost my dr. Voodoo and my half my stark spider man on just a regular path in uncollected to domino. And killed omega red with class disadvantaged hawkeye,

When the featured buffed champ is easier than a random node barely buffed. Perhaps that character is out of Balance.

I took 0damage till domino and did every node with voodoo. Because of his regen. When is this gonna get fixed. I see the videos of labrinty etc... this cannot be intended. At least I can counter imiw with certain characters. Dr voodoo got killed by one hit. Because of all the damage I took not getting hit.

Makes her not fun. Luckily some have her for aw. But cmon fix this already. Omega red was a cake walk compared to her.

Comments

• Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    You don't beat domino...you survive her. Doesn't matter what champ you use. Senseless damage even while taking a block, crit failure kicks in.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    2 Star Can win aginigs a dominos the missing life is to much.
  • Options
    XN0nameXXN0nameX Posts: 39
    Stop complaining and get better. Practice makes perfect
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Vegeta9000 wrote: »
    You cant say she is broken when people can solo her with 2*s and 3*s. Watch videos, intercepts are key, and master the inverted controls, i didnt use a single Item, because i waited it out till everyone else had failed and failed, then found a way to beat her. As for Omega Red, he is indeed very easy, but it is what it is.

He's not talking about Emma Frost.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    You cant say she is broken when people can solo her with 2*s and 3*s. Watch videos, intercepts are key, and master the inverted controls, i didnt use a single Item, because i waited it out till everyone else had failed and failed, then found a way to beat her. As for Omega Red, he is indeed very easy, but it is what it is.

U totalt mis read dominos Not Emma frost.
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    XN0nameX wrote: »
    Stop complaining and get better. Practice makes perfect

No such thing as a perfect fight against a 6* duped Domino. lol Just need to survive it and sometimes your lucky and other times you not.....but that's what she does, right?
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Simply don't put him in the arenas, like all other champions that the team is trying to avoid so that they aren't "forced" to create a grandmaster crystal for them
  • Options
    dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Voodoo probably isn't the best champ for duped Domino since every time you don't place a Loa you'll take damage.. and you only have a 10% (or 20% if duped) chance of placing a Loa. Meaning lots of damage taken

At least i think this is true, I haven't tried it myself.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Honestly, for whatever reason, I had more problems with the Fury stacking path with both Juggs and UC. Parry seemed to not work, so was eating full blocks, and no window to hit them when unstoppable, so the dmg just got silly. Had to use a few revives to get through that path. (I also forgot to bring my Blade to handle Magik as the gatekeeper for the left 3 paths)

Then I got to Omega, and one shot him with a SL that started the fight with ~30% health.

For the Domino path in question, I only lost my SL against her, which wasn't a big surprise, because she is stupid. Zero items used on Omega. Just used my Hypy and 6* IF.

In fact, while I had to cycle through different champs, I don't believe I had to use an items on the actual boss for the 7 runs.
  • Options
    I lost my dr. Voodoo and my half my stark spider man on just a regular path in uncollected to domino. And killed omega red with class disadvantaged hawkeye,

When the featured buffed champ is easier than a random node barely buffed. Perhaps that character is out of Balance.

I took 0damage till domino and did every node with voodoo. Because of his regen. When is this gonna get fixed. I see the videos of labrinty etc... this cannot be intended. At least I can counter imiw with certain characters. Dr voodoo got killed by one hit. Because of all the damage I took not getting hit.

Makes her not fun. Luckily some have her for aw. But cmon fix this already. Omega red was a cake walk compared to her.

Or maybe you got lucky with Omega Red and you're just really bad fighting Domino.
  • Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Vdh2008 wrote: »

He's not talking about Emma Frost.

You right, was early in the morning for me, and was used to the Emma Frost threads, stick to my earlier posts of, i really need to read things fully. Domino can certainly be a pain without the right champs:
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    I would rather do domino than IMIW any day of the week, lol
  • Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Parrying Mediums and/or Intercepting is the key. other thing to add is that characters that don't trigger abilities when attacking are effective too. GG, Rogue, Captain America, Captain Marvel, etc.