**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 5 basic catalyst

Since tier 5 basics have come available. How many even if you purchased them have been possible?

How is it possible for people to have multiple 5/5 5 stars?

Do you think kabaam should intervene on this issue?

Comments

• Options
    If i am missing something please inform me
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    That's probably because they became uncollected when it first became available.
    Not only that but they probably do 100% uncollected each month and have done act 5 100% (u get 2 T5BC for completing act 5 100%)
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Also, I remember July 4th sale, u could have purchased 1 1/2 T5BC if u had enough money.

Every 5 months, u get 1 T5BC if u do 100% UC
  • Options
    heman01 wrote: »
    Since tier 5 basics have come available. How many even if you purchased them have been possible?

How is it possible for people to have multiple 5/5 5 stars?

I'm honestly not certain off the top of my head, and some RNG is involved when it comes to alliance war season rewards, but I would guess that it is at least theoretically possible for someone to have at least six T5B catalysts. As previously mentioned, you can get two from Act 5, you could have gotten one and change from Uncollected difficulty, and you could have bought one and a bit from the bonus offers on July 4. And depending on your AW tier you could have gotten anything from a fraction of one to more than one or two in season rewards.

It is most definitely possible for players to have multiple 5/65 champs. If you're willing to spend it wouldn't even be all that difficult.
  • Options
    Note: I said "one and change" from uncollected but in fact it is nearly two by now.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Some players who've ranked top 20 in AW Seasons each of the 1st 3 seasons have four 5/65 champions. At least one player had four 5/65 champions after season 2 ended. 2 come from Act 5, 2 more come from December through this month's Uncollected event quest's exploration, 1 optional T5BC came from July 4th's deals, almost 2 more (84,375K T5BC shards) come from finishing in master all of the first 3 AW Seasons, and 1 more comes from Act 5 top 5 legends times.

AW Season war crystal rewards make 8+ T5BC, possibly as much as 10 T5BC because of war crystal RNG.
  • Options
    Awesome guys thank you for all the input. The math i was doing was showing up to 5. So again thank you for the assistance