**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map 3 and at least Silver 2 alliance needed

Level 46 Summoner looking for a new home
Alliance Quest Map 3 would be preferable
War Grade Silver 2

IGN - Un¡versalGam¡ng

5* Champs- X23(2/35) Hawkeye (2/35) and Morningstar (1/25)

4* Champs- Vision AoU (4/40) Luke Cage (4/40 duped) Killmonger (3/30) Stark's Spidey (3/30) and many more

Comments

• Jfk1967Jfk1967 Posts: 26
    Hey man add me in game would love to have you join our alliance! IGN: jfk1967
  • GorerillaTacticGorerillaTactic Posts: 229
    edited September 2018
    @AdiMukh555
    If you're still seeking an alliance, then look into The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H]. We're a relaxed/retirement but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <--- ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    I sent you an invite and a request in game.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're not Silver but are currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 4.
    Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously; 2x5 and 3x5. Once we hit 30 players, we might run three BG's with Map 2, 3 and 4. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/high recommended when joining.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,158,963 (4.1MIL) - 1,102 AW Rating
    gnc6fsozyufp.jpg
    jhnxkjy7uuh2.jpg
  • Join here "ANZA€"
  • hello mate, if you are still looking after an alliance, please do check my post here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89162/2-3-mil-chill-and-relaxed-alliance-looking-for-new-members-80k-to-join#latest

if you are interested send me an reply.

Have a nice day!
    Aka