**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star better to upgrade hawkeye or black panther cw or elektra

Which 5 star better to upgrade hawkeye or black panther cw or elektra 33 votes

Hawkeye
72%
winterthurCaptain_KandiceSnizzbarMegaSkater67fish8sixSungjDarkrider05NEO_mr_AndersonhendroidsvM1k0rinDankestChefPrimetime_769EnderDraco58ItsTheBroskiMaldroit2TheReverendJayCeedoctorbralphhotmailTheSquish671 24 votes
Black panther cw
3%
amitrix 1 vote
Elektra
9%
JEbertQuatre_1988SPIDERMANANTMAN 3 votes
Spider gwen
15%
Foxhero007SmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgZee_RebornStinkyPinky 5 votes

Comments

• jj12345jj12345 Posts: 2
    Hello everyone,
    I am currently looking for next 5 star to rank up. I already have gwenpool as 5 star just waiting for catalyst for ranking her. Any advise on which 5 star would be good to upgrade out list would be very helpful.

Thanks.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    It depends what you need them for.
    Aw Defender: BPCW
    Desperately need another quester/attacker: Hawkeye
    If you’re not super desperate for another skill champ since you’ve got GP: Save the cats and iso
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Spider gwen
    Spider gwen is a beast with her sp1
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Hawkeye if you need an power control champ.
    Elektra if you need an ability accuracy reduction champ.
    BPCW if you have an high ranked Killmonger (he'll become an very high damage champion).

So this comes down to your needs tbh.
  • jj12345 wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I am currently looking for next 5 star to rank up. I already have gwenpool as 5 star just waiting for catalyst for ranking her. Any advise on which 5 star would be good to upgrade out list would be very helpful.

Thanks.

If you're already saving cats for Gwenpool, then since my next two recommendations are also skill (Hawkeye and Elektra) I'd say don't upgrade anything. Something new players should learn is that you shouldn't necessarily upgrade just because you can. You should think about what you're upgrading and why, and whether or not that rank up is going to help you in the immediate future. If it won't in some clearly obvious way, you should consider sitting on upgrade materials until you know what you want. In the meantime, you might pull a better champ.

Of course, this recommendation is only for rank ups that use hard to get materials. Easy to get materials you should spend on whatever you want.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Hawkeye
    HE is one of the best power controller in this game. No mistakes when you pick him. +He can synergy with 3 of the top science, Quake/Void/CACW.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    To r2 I assume?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Spider gwen
    R5 worthy just for that sp1