**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade

Don't you think blade should have regenerate he's a vampire right I think he should have regenerate just like Wolverine

Comments

• Options
    Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    He has regneration as an awakened ability. Just hold block once his health gets below 71%. As long as you have power bars, you’ll convert it to health.
  • Options
    👍
  • Options
    Okay so I just checked out the blade regenerate that's back to the problem I have he's a four-star Champion he's my only one I got out of I can't tell you how many times open and crystals all I can get is three stars Champs it took me I don't know how much money to get that one for starblade now you're telling me I have to get another duplicate I can't even get another four-star Champion let alone the same one I already have
  • Options
    The odds are way out of players favor
  • Options
    And I said the odds were 4% no it's 2%
  • Options
    OH EM GEE!!!
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blades regen is too good already
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Flastay wrote: »
    Okay so I just checked out the blade regenerate that's back to the problem I have he's a four-star Champion he's my only one I got out of I can't tell you how many times open and crystals all I can get is three stars Champs it took me I don't know how much money to get that one for starblade now you're telling me I have to get another duplicate I can't even get another four-star Champion let alone the same one I already have