**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What node should i put green goblin on on AW?

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I've been using my 4* 4/40 duped GG in AWD for around a month now, and he has hardly gotten any kills(I put him on 50% increase regen node currently). So which other nodes are good for him? Or should i not use him at all?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    What regen nodes are there besides the one i stated above? And what about poison nodes?
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    You could try him in an increased power gain node. His special 1 can do a lot of block damage if spammed enough
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    You could try him in an increased power gain node. His special 1 can do a lot of block damage if spammed enough

You got a point there about his block dmg. That's why instead, he should be on a kinetic reactor node. Power gain can cause him to always be low on madness charges so he can't regen
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Ashburn wrote: »

You got a point there about his block dmg. That's why instead, he should be on a kinetic reactor node. Power gain can cause him to always be low on madness charges so he can't regen

Yes I always forget about kinetic reactor. He could be pretty good there
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Thanks guys, I'll try kinetic reactor/power gain nodes next time. My tier in war doesn't have buffet node unfortunately, I'm tier 13.
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
    He's best on buffet node... But you guys are seriously crying over champs not getting a kills everyone is easy after you get used to them