**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does dexterity still trigger mystic dispersion and why is MD so OP in AW

Ok is it not enough of the dexterity ****! Mods please tell me that the game team is going to revamp AW. Remember when the 4 top champs in the game were nerfed to add excitement to the game wellllllll, its time to change it up again. MD has made AW soooo boring, wait the boss is Majik - no way who would have thought of that. Please change it up, new season of AW needed badly.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I'd be WAY more forgiving in MD if it was ACTIVE like counterspell or stagger not no passive like how it is
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It's not OP and a non-factor for most of my mystic fights. Bosses used to be all ultron no surprise. Maybe some spidey. Nerf all champs and it started changing to magik, even though that was slightly before the nerf. Md doesn't make magik the boss she's just best because you need certain champs although she's still beatable in one fight.

No matter what the best boss is going to stick around and you will see them most and you'll hate it regardless. The only way to potentially prevent magik from being the best option is putting in rotating boss node buffs that give others a shot at being good. And let's not get on nerf magik because she just recently became useful after being such trash.

Either way it's not MD it's what's most effective and annoying to fight and you'll always see the same problems that are regularly complained about here.
  • Options
    ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    If they just fix the dexterity buff so it doesnt re apply its self over and over id be fine with that.
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    MD doesn't help when they can't gain power. Stop complaining about MD and use power drain/lock champs.
  • Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    For the love of everything good please stop complaining about MD and Magik and work on getting better at fighting against them. Just bring champs that don't have buffs both caps are really good at taking down Magik with max MD don't evade and don't let her get more then 1 bar of power with cap you can take the block damage and bait out her s1 and you'll take a good portion of her health you may die but remember there's 9 other people in war with you so as long as you take at least 10% or more of her health per person then you can take her down. There's nothing wrong with MD or Magik
  • Options
    AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    Agree just adapt and use power control in offence as stated...
    Also agree AW is a boring display of MD scattered champs...
    But the fact is, its still a broken mechanic, Dexterity triggered crit buff replacing itself shouldn't trigger multiple MD power gains. It should only trigger once the crit buff expires by hitting the opponent.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    It's not OP and a non-factor for most of my mystic fights. Bosses used to be all ultron no surprise. Maybe some spidey. Nerf all champs and it started changing to magik, even though that was slightly before the nerf. Md doesn't make magik the boss she's just best because you need certain champs although she's still beatable in one fight.

No matter what the best boss is going to stick around and you will see them most and you'll hate it regardless. The only way to potentially prevent magik from being the best option is putting in rotating boss node buffs that give others a shot at being good. And let's not get on nerf magik because she just recently became useful after being such trash.

Either way it's not MD it's what's most effective and annoying to fight and you'll always see the same problems that are regularly complained about here.

Yeah, i use quake against magik. The concussion from the aftershock charges stops her triggering limbo.
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    Maybe i was out of line saying MD is OP in wars, im just sick of the same old champs in AW boooooring.
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    MD is their money maker, they aren't going to be changed lol
  • Options
    jeyrey2000jeyrey2000 Posts: 91
    Game is getting so **** and the mystic overload is a huge reason. AW has got to be the most boring part of the game just because of this. Why not make other class masteries on the same footing. Skills could be critical hits bleed for 1000 damage over 3 seconds at level 1 and up to 10,000 damage at level 5. I think that would level the playing field a bit. Then tech could be reduces power gain by 10% for level 1 and up to 50% for level 5. Mutant could be any power gained from non contact sources causes degeneration of 1000 life over 5 seconds for level 1 and up to 10,000 life at level 5. Cosmic could be every fifth hit is a critical for level 1 and level 5 could be every hit is critical. Science should be critical stuns for 1 second for level 1 and 5 seconds at level 5. I think those would make the game a little better.