**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October champs teased in NYCC poster?

Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
So it looks like there’s some kinda Howard-the-Symbiote thing going on as well as some blue spartan dude. If these are the champs that we’ll get next month, what are y’alls opinions? Are you a fan of the Kabam created champs?

zb5oe59oueyb.jpeg

Comments

• HeretodieHeretodie Posts: 126
    Those are most likely new mystics and will come out at Christmas with whatever wacky story the come out with this year.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    That doesnt look at all like Ares

And i really hope we dont get anothr stupid duck
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Suel wrote: »

It's Ares.

zt53pvgcq8qz.jpg

This is an awesome Ares, not that blue ****
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Howard shows signs of being infected. XD
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Curious for sure. I didn't even know there was a Marvel Ares.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★

What!!!! Don't talk like that about the Quack-Fu master...
    Ares is now a Kree gladiator with lightning powers and for that he will be tec because Kabam
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,908 ★★★★★
    ares should be a power house if its him, but does seem to be ares doesnt look that much like him except for the hair
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    ares should be a power house if its him, but does seem to be ares doesnt look that much like him except for the hair

Well...

Ares got ripped in half by Sentry... and, we all know how Sentry turned out in the contest.

Dude GWENPOOL is a top champ in this game. So lame

Well...

Ares got ripped in half by Sentry... and, we all know how Sentry turned out in the contest.

its kabam you never know weak characters in comics are gods in this game not saying ares is a weak character in the comics
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Ben Affleck as Ares

Well...

its kabam you never know weak characters in comics are gods in this game not saying ares is a weak character in the comics

Oh I know.

Just giving a little juxtaposition.

well you know gotta have hope
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Well...

Dude GWENPOOL is a top champ in this game. So lame

GP’s so strong cause she’s not from the comics, she’s from the outside world. In 1 volume she’s visited by her future self who has killed spider-man and taken on the likes of the sorceress supreme. She’s a bit of a wild card.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    All i know these 2 will have unavoidable/unblockable damage/attack bc why not the game is more fun when your wallet is the victim all the time :D
  • KiLL_RaLpHKiLL_RaLpH Posts: 12
    edited September 2018

It's Ares.

zt53pvgcq8qz.jpg

This is an awesome Ares, not that blue ****

qmed5fv2gf0g.jpg

I'll think twice for Ares! lol

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    Honestly, it doesn't look like Ares. It just has something similar (helmet) which isn't even the same.
    From the looks of it it has a relation with the game. All that blue sparkles and his belt look like it has something related with the iso-sphere
    yes he is definitely someone else, the man is creating electricity or something like that from his hand
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Electricity....Zeus? He was in Thor comics, but not sure how he would fit in with venom champs
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    Electricity....Zeus? He was in Thor comics, but not sure how he would fit in with venom champs

Zeus really that is nowhere near zeus, i cant believe you just said zeus
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I don't think it's Ares. He always have is ''Punisher look alike'' skull on the chest.
    And, if it's him, he will be a Cosmic class, I guess.
    For Howard, they may have revamped ''The Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howard the Duck' (The Thing)' or ''Strange-Duck'' (Dr. Strange), both from Legion of Howards. But, I don't think so.
    My guess is 2 new champs created for the game, like Morningstar.
    But, we'll see.