Options

October champs teased in NYCC poster?

2»

Comments

• Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Well...

Ares got ripped in half by Sentry... and, we all know how Sentry turned out in the contest.

From Marvel wiki...

Rebirth
    After discovering the material known as Isotope-8 in the Battlerealm, the Collector waged in a tournament against the Grandmaster, a game known as the "Contest of Champions," in which both Elders used summoners as consultants to bring players from across the Multiverse and have them fight for the Iso-Sphere. In order to showcase the power of the Iso-8, the Collector, on advice of his summoner the Maestro, used it to bring into the contest even people from the afterlife, thus he pulled Ares from Elysium back to the land of the living.

After surviving numerous battles, Ares returned to his home reality when one of the contestants, Outlaw, managed to seize control of the Iso-Sphere from the Maestro, who in turn had taken it from the Collector earlier. Outlaw used the power of the Iso-Sphere to return the contestants to their homes. Ares returned with Outlaw to England, and together with the contestants native of his universe, appeared interested in the idea of forming a team

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    r973zhzwak81.png
    this is how he looks in the comic ares
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I honestly think he’s a new Kabam created champ, not Ares. He’s also next to Guilly and CW which are also Kabam made.
  • Options
    HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    Sigh.. anybody else look at these 'champs' and lose a bit of excitement for the game?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    blue guy i feel like might be as yall say "god tier"
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    dont read too much into the glowing colours on that new champ, as you see guillotine is glowing green which is nothing like what she does in game
  • Options
    MirageNoirMirageNoir Posts: 73
    That Ares looks more like Nova to me
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,768 ★★★★★
    dont read too much into the glowing colours on that new champ, as you see guillotine is glowing green which is nothing like what she does in game

She does actually
  • Options
    i like venom the duck ! :)
  • Options
    MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    hes aegon