**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Karnak's Special 1 (ignoring Evasion part) not working vs Spider-man (Symbiote)

xxHaTExxxxHaTExx Member Posts: 3
Karnak's Special 1: Distortion & Focus – Create distance, then focus to see the flaws.
  • This attack allows Karnak to be become Focused instantly.
  • Karnak discovers his opponent’s stress points, gaining True Strike for 8.5 seconds. This allows him to ignore Armor, Resistances, and Evasion.
The Ignoring Evasion part in Karnak's SP1 is not working vs Awakened Spider-man (Symbiote) because he's still able to evade attacks. Please investigate.

Note that same bug existed before Patch 14.

Comments

• World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,713 ★★★★★
    I just fought a NC boss in AW with my 5* Captain Marvel. Her L1 has true strike, but NC evaded it 3 times. Is true strike broken?
  • TKalTKal Member Posts: 534 ★★
    xxHaTExx wrote: »
    Karnak's Special 1: Distortion & Focus – Create distance, then focus to see the flaws.
    • Karnak discovers his opponent’s stress points, gaining True Strike for 8.5 seconds. This allows him to ignore Armor, Resistances, and Evasion.
    The Ignoring Evasion part in Karnak's SP1 is not working vs Awakened Spider-man (Symbiote) because he's still able to evade attacks. Please investigate.

He avoids passive evasions. Like OG spidey an de NC. Not Miles Morales, not symbiote, not spider gwen.
    Not a bug
    TKal wrote: »
    xxHaTExx wrote: »

He avoids passive evasions. Like OG spidey an de NC. Not Miles Morales, not symbiote, not spider gwen.
    Not a bug

Well, NC avoided my True Strike with his evade buff up and without his evade buff up so something is screwy.
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    MikeHock wrote: »
    I just fought a NC boss in AW with my 5* Captain Marvel. Her L1 has true strike, but NC evaded it 3 times. Is true strike broken?

Is it realy true strike? In my description (in german) it only says that it ignores armor and does pure damage.
    cUbA_LiBrE wrote: »
    MikeHock wrote: »

Is it realy true strike? In my description (in german) it only says that it ignores armor and does pure damage.

I just checked and you're correct. I could have sworn that it had previously said True Strike, but it only says True Damage.