**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom should I Rank up to R4? (4*)

AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
zn2c8bh17tlu.png

Hey guys, just completed my initial run of Act 4, got enough T4 to rank up 2 of the following 4*s
Any advice regarding whom should I rank up would be appreciated :)

Comments

• My recommendation would be Stark Spiderman and Dr. Voodoo. Stark enhanced spiderman puts out a lot of damage as an attacker and has some utility also (i.e. he can power drain, he stuns, he can taunt specials). Dr. Voodoo has a lot of very useful abilities for a progressing player: he can poison (and poison stacks reduce the benefits of healing, so he is a pseudo heal blocker as well), he can power burn (which drains power and converts it to damage), and he has some healing. In my opinion based on where you seem to be in terms of game progress, that's what will serve you best in the immediate term. And both champions are considered very good or excellent champions even towards the latter part of the game.

For the record, Corvus, Kilmonger, Hulk, and Nebula are also very good champions, and Black Panther Civil War and Nightcrawler would be very good alliance war defenders if and when you start leveling defenders (assuming you are in an alliance that fights wars). Absolutely no squibs among the 4* champs I see.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Corvus or tech spiderman. Voodoo needs dup
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Spidey SE and Kill monger
    Corvus is overrated imo
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Stark Spidey and corvus will give u the best burst damage in the game..and unless going for long fights where corvus is not that good,these two will help u clear tons of stuff Including war..after these two I would suggest KM,his true strike is amazing although he lacks the damage as compared to the other two
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Stark spidey, Corvus or killmonger. Voodoo needs the dupe